I just looked at the new regs, and it appears we can hunt all day here in the desert zones. Wonder why they changed that? Only problem I see is the slobs that will double limit. One in the morning and one in the evening. Maybe they plan on stepping up enforcement. ;)

Seriously dude, your handle says it all.I have no problem with afternoon dove hunting. Just wonder why they changed the rule after so many years. Good hunting....punk..haha :lol:

. Just wonder why they changed the rule after so many years.

maybe the hunt servey #s are down.

i haven't gone in a few years being so hooked on deer :lol:

might get out to do an evening hunt now that the nephew is totin a .410

james

I never got it but I heard they sent out a survey last year asking about going back to all day hunts. I was just told this not sure if they really did I never got one.

If I dove hunt in the evening, the regulations claim one dove per hunt? So the bag limit is 1?

Where in the regs say that?

It's 10 doves per day. I can't find where it says one dove per hunt....if I were going to go out for only one dove.....man I can take it in my back yard shooting from my window!

I think you are freaking out!! the "I hate traping post" has put a lot a pressure on you :lol: :)

Ernesto C

Not sure were you read that?? Bag Limit is 10. You shoot 9 in the morning you can only shoot 1 in the evening.

post-1013-1281568083_thumb.jpg

post-1013-1281568099_thumb.jpg

One in the morning and one in the evening.

I just misunderstood.

The Arizona seasons are great i like how they split them between Sept. and Nov. My father in law and i always make a fun Thanksgiving Morning Dove and Quail Combo, i hope they didnt change that too. Here in NV it is only Sept 1-30...

Got to be a number issue. I talked to a lot of people last year that couldn't load their guns fast enough. I know where I live there are dove everywhere!!!!

I usually hunt in Tonopah area but this year my friend wants to go and has a cabin up north around Happy Jack anyone ever hunt doves up in that area..I've never really seen anything up there, maybe we'll have to drive down to Camp Verde area. Don' forget your limit on white wingers or your plug. I had to pack sticks in your gun one morning because I forgot to plug my gun.