Sign in to follow this  
hunter74

badger and fox mount

i had to have the dry wall replaced in the front room from water damage so i had to remove most of my mounts until they are finished and painted should be back up in the next week. and thank you that is my largest archery goat. he scored 88 and 7/8. very proud of him.

that is sweet!

yes the badger was killed in Arizona on a January archery hunt in the desert along with the fox. i just happened upon him as i was stalking a buck and decided he was worth ending my stalk there and when i shot my badger he was half way out of his hole popping his teeth at me at 20yds so i drew back and took aim at his chest the arrow passed through him pinning him to the wall of the hole as he did a 180 he broke my arrow off as he went back in his hole and i ended up having to dig some to fit my body and crawl down 8 feet to get him out. good thing he was dead cause i think i would have been in a world of hurt but i didn't think about it at the time i just didn't want to loose him. now i need to get a bobcat with my bow to finish my collection of the smaller stuff. they make a awesome looking mount.