Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Got My Goat

Excellent speed goat! Congrats !!!- NICE MASS & CUTTERS!

AzP&Y

WoW! Congratulations! I really admire those who can spot and stalk antelope!! Nicely done! You obviously worked hard for this one - it must be very satisfying to have gotten him!

As you can see, the entry is back and high. I was shooting down and a quartering away. The arrow poked out the other side just below mid body and just behind the front right leg. I can't say that I always shoot with that precision but this time I did.post-3515-1282337275_thumb.jpg

Oh, The Score.....

I guess I didn't give the score. I know very little about scoring antelope but I had a friend who is a guide and another scorer at a seperate place score him. They both came up with a number within 2/8 of an inch of each other. I'll give you the bigger:)

His bases are 6 2/8 - 6 3/8 his 2nd measurements are 6 3/8 and 6 6/8. His measurements above the paddles are 3 7/8 and 3 6/8. Up from there he is 2 6/8 and 2 7/8. His paddles are 5 6/8 and 5 5/8. His lengths are 14 7/8 and 15 1/8. I guess you can get out the calculator.

Jeff

Oh, The Score.....

I guess I didn't give the score. I know very little about scoring antelope but I had a friend who is a guide and another scorer at a seperate place score him. They both came up with a number within 2/8 of an inch of each other. I'll give you the bigger:)

His bases are 6 2/8 - 6 3/8 his 2nd measurements are 6 3/8 and 6 6/8. His measurements above the paddles are 3 7/8 and 3 6/8. Up from there he is 2 6/8 and 2 7/8. His paddles are 5 6/8 and 5 5/8. His lengths are 14 7/8 and 15 1/8. I guess you can get out the calculator.

Jeff

Yikes! We should have done a guess the score contest on your buck.....I don't think we have ever done that for an antelope...would have been fun!

Congratulations again....very nice buck!

80.378?????? Anyway...Great buck!!!!!!!!!!! Huge congrats. I am still waiting for my Lope tag. Maybe next year.