Sign in to follow this  
treemarshal

Archery Kaibab Bucks anyone?

I have a rifle hunt 12a east kaibab tag next month. Curious if anyone on here had any success on the archery hunt. i know its still early but curious how the hunting is going.

My buddy Jake is up there hunting with Lance from Timberland Outfitters. Another guy in the TLO camp killed a buck today that is an absolute toad. My buddy Jake sent me two pics of it and it is a GIANT. Hopefully someone with permission will poast some pics of this beast soon. Jake said they are seeing tons of bucks each day and getting in some good stalks. Hopefully he will be sending me some pics in the next few days. I have to admit I am jealous.

You guys are in for a treat! Some great MD bucks are being taken from Lance's camp......

Got permission from Lance to post some of his clients bucks. Oh MY!!

here are a few pics (I will post more later, he is sending me lots of pics right now, but the battery on my phone is so low I can't download them....so have to wait until the battery charges to get more pics)

But check out these monsters!!

This first buck was taken by Brent Morrison (guided by Timberland Outfitters) and it's a 190 class buck.

post-1-1282594493_thumb.jpg

post-1-1282594504_thumb.jpg

trail cam pic of Brent's buck:

post-1-1282594522_thumb.jpg

and here is Trinity Walker's buck (guided by Timberland Outfitters) and it's a 180 class buck!

post-1-1282594511_thumb.jpg

:o holy muley!

that is awesome!

james

Just heard from a friend that hunted in 13B. This year appears to be a banner year for big bucks. They were seeing bucks scoring 220-240 nearly every day. Now 13B is known for big bucks, but this is not typical - even by 13B standards. He ended up taking a real nice 204" P&Y that should eclipse the old state record by 2" or so.

Just heard from a friend that hunted in 13B. This year appears to be a banner year for big bucks. They were seeing bucks scoring 220-240 nearly every day. Now 13B is known for big bucks, but this is not typical - even by 13B standards. He ended up taking a real nice 204" P&Y that should eclipse the old state record by 2" or so.

On Sunday morning I saw a buck at the Jacob Lake Lodge that a hunter took in 13B. Really nice non-typ. He said they were seeing some nice bucks but "hunters" were fighting over water holes.