COOSEFAN

Huge Lesson Learned Yesterday...

Lesson Learned: NOBODY should EVER hunt bears in August, in NASTY country ALL BY THEMSELF! Unless you're a stoopid huntin' NUT like me! :blink:

More details later......

Tease - to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it.

:P

Tease - to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it.

You know me, I intend to satisfy! LOL! I've got meat scattered all over my kitchen table right now that i've gotta get cleaned up before the wife gets back from church! ;)

Lesson Learned: NOBODY should EVER hunt bears in August, in NASTY country ALL BY THEMSELF! Unless you're a stoopid huntin' NUT like me! :blink:

More details later......

Been there done that and actually was lucky I came thru it. Turns out I was over taken with heat stroke and was lucky to make it out after blacking out for a short priod. Long story short I was able to get the meat out with some phone calls later in the day.

Let's hear your story and see some pics but first get all that meat taken care of. I'ld help with the meat if I didn't live so far away. Waiting for the rest of the story. :)

TJ

A lot of us have probably been there. Mr. Jonathan's photos remind me of a cliff I nearly died on in the Sierra Anchas during a rain storum while pursuing a bear. Good story Mr. Jonathan and I liked your hunting success, even without tagging a bear!

...waiting for Coosfan's story now....

You know me, I intend to satisfy! LOL! I've got meat scattered all over my kitchen table right now that i've gotta get cleaned up before the wife gets back from church! ;)

I take your wife came home before the mess was cleaned up.

RIP Jim Mullins.

I take your wife came home before the mess was cleaned up.

RIP Jim Mullins.

LOL!

Sorry for the delay, the wife DID come home early and it wasn't pretty, I had to disinfect and scrub the entire kitchen! The best part happened after the meat was all cut, bagged and in the fridge, I was in the garage caping the head and her bible study group showed up!!!! LMAO! Wasn't my fault at all so I can laugh about it, she knew I was out there with the garage open and knew they were coming over, I didn't! One of the girls came in to check it out and was cool, the others gave me that expected look so I held the half skinned head up and smiled :lol: ;)

I'll work on the story now, the pics are loaded already. JIM>

Great story Mr. Jonathan, the country I was in wasn't near as nasty as the stuff you were in!!! TJ and Kidso, I'm glad I'm not the only crazy nut out there! JIM>

But then I wouldn't have gotten some much needed exercise! I'll check the cams this week, I'll stop and pick you up so you can be my bodygaurd!