Sign in to follow this  
kwp

Sportsmans Warehouse

Finally we have a legitimate sporting goods store here in Tucson. I went to the new Sportsmans Warehouse and must say I was pretty impressed. I hadn't ever been to one so I didn't know what to expect. I'm still really excited to get a Cabelas in AZ next year because I went to one in Nebraska and it was amazing but the Sportsmans Warehouse is way better than anything else in Tucson. Amazingly I left with only spending $20

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Kevin-

I can't wait to get over there and spend some of my student loan money as well!!!!

So what are you guys sayin, IT'S OPEN??? B) I make a special trip acrossed town about a week and 1/2 ago and they said it would'nt be open untill the 8th of Oct....It's about time Tucson has a real outdoor store big enough to loose the wife in :unsure:

You guys definitely should support the Tucson Sportsmens Warehouse, the store manager emailed me a few weeks ago to ask if he could use some Coues Deer photos from the Cerreta collection on this site for some tshirts for his employees. I got permission from the photographer for their use for the tshirts, but there was an email problem and the store manager said the timing was such that he had to submit some other graphics in order to get the shirts done on time. However, he was going to try and see if the graphics dept could use the photos even with the delay. I hope he does! At least he is fully aware of CouesWhitetail.com and even invited me to come be there for the grand opening to talk about Coues Deer. I can't make it because I leave for a trip at the time they are opening the store.

The store manager is supportive of CouesWhitetail.com and will probably donate some items to the website in the future. So help support them if you live in Tucson!

Amanda

They put this thing in a bad location, 3 miles from my house. the location is on Costco drive just North of the Home Depot. Amanda is right about support. They need a lot of business to maintain such a massive inventory. I am sure it will be a death blow to places like Jensens which has gone down hill over the years.

diamondbackaz, they put it in even a worse place for me, its about a mile, if that from my house, i live right there on horizon hills. i am thinking about working there next summer because my dad and i know the store manager. if they will meet or beat what i make at home depot i will work there. if not, i will work at Home depot in tucson and spend all of my lunch time in SW.

I have heard rumors of a Sportsman's Warehouse coming to Flagstaff, but I don't see how our town and surrounding area can support it.

Congratulations to you in Tucson on getting a nice outdoor store.

RR

I have been waiting for a store like this in Tucson for a long time. Now that it is here I think I don't know if it is a good thing. We spent half a day and a couple of bucks. I got out lucky because they were out of The Swarovski 15 x 56, but I am worried about the next time I go in, me resistance is down. :(

JDH

Got myself one of those cupons. ($10 off $50), my wife got one too.

I went out there friday night and picked up some new tackle for fishing. Prices were ok. Great Store to have in town.