Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Please pray for Michael V. Gallagher

I dont know how many of you were watching the news last week, but we lost a heck of a gentleman from my station this past week. Michael V. Gallagher was taken from us, his wife and children, and family too young. He truely was a great guy. I did not have much personal contact, although when I EOD'd he was the 4th agent I met at the station and talked with him, at length from Tucson to Casa Grande and back. I also shot quals and had other training with him. There was never a bad thought, gesture, attitude, or complaint from his mouth. He truely was one of the better people on this planet. His death was a tragedy that could have easily been prevented if the female driving the pick up at 9:30 am was not intoxicated. We see this all to often where we work and it scares me more than anything.

Please keep his family including wife and two young sons in your thoughts and prayers.

Agent Michael V. Gallagher, C395 may you rest in peace brother.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/art...0e90c59b86.html

He has a great family (BP included)! The service was very sad but preformed very well by BP. Thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and those that knew and worked with him! He is truely a great guy! R.I.P. Mike Gallagher.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

TJ