buffhunter

NOT BAD FOR LEFT OVER TAGS

post-3462-1285338195_thumb.jpgWith some great help with our new friend ELKMAN7x7 we called in 14 Bulls under 50 yards that we could shoot in 2 days. My wife being 8 MONTHS PREGO!!!!!!!!!! Shot the first bull elkman called in @ 50 yards with her new PSE Vendetta XS @ 47# with a 24 1/2 in draw length and still got a complete pass through. These new PSEs are unreal. In turn I took the 13 bull we could of shot. A little easier @ 28 yards with the fastest bow on the planet the PSE OMEN!!!!!! OF course my dang wife has to kill her first bull 1 day before my first talk about jealous!!!! LOL I would like to send out a special thanks to Member ELKMAN7x7 for all the help and hospitality THANKS MARK!!!! Well it wont let me download pics of my bull for some reason but here is my wifes I will try to add mine later.

8 months prego! :blink:

what a bad a$$!!

were those the leftover 5b?

anyway way to go!

congrats to you and your wife.

the kid isn't even born and has already been on a successfull big game hunt :lol: :lol:

james

No they were in AZ and in unit 5a. Thanks Jimmy and congrats on your new addition hope you are enjoying every minute of it.

Great bulls buffhunter!!! Congrats to you both!!

Here is your pic so we don't have to download it.

post-102-1285343367_thumb.jpg

Prego :blink: ......not a word that should be coming out of a mans mouth, or email, or post, or etc. From a woman ok, but a man.....?? Just giving you guys a hard time by the way :P .

Good job on the elk! Especially out there being 8 months pregnant!

Awesome Buffhunter. I wondered who would be lucky enough to draw those tags and how they would do. Congrats on a couple of great bulls.