Sign in to follow this  
JBONE777

also need a little input

this is not the best photo in the world for scoring a buck, but i have taken a lot of time looking at this picture, and have come up with what i think this buck would score, now i just need a few more eyes and some input on what the rest of you think about it.

thanks, jbone

post-674-1129096021.jpg

Nice looking buck! Looks like he has a decent spread on him. He could be 85"-105". Tough to tell at that angle.

I would have to agree with Treestand man on his guess. It is hard to tell at the angle of the picture but he has good width and good beam length, a little thin on mass but a good buck none the less.

If I was a betting man I would guess 90" buck. He does appear a little thin horned, his main beams don't appear to curve around that much, his g2's are pretty decent but it looks like his g3's are a little short. Very tough buck to pass on first day of the hunt for me. I'd probably let the arrow fly.

If I was a betting man I would guess 90" buck.  He does appear a little thin horned, his main beams don't appear to curve around that much, his g2's are pretty decent but it looks like his g3's are a little short.  Very tough buck to pass on first day of the hunt for me.  I'd probably let the arrow fly.

I'd say 95 at best :D

108!?! What the heck was I smoking this morning!?! :huh:

I don't even remember posting that :lol:

I don't think it is anywhere close to a 100 inch buck more like 99 7/8...... Nice buck I wouldn't let him just walk by with out some arrows chasing him.