Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Congratulations to our Trail Camera Contest Winners!

Thanks to all who participated in our 1st ever trail cam photo contest. It was a lot of fun!

And the winners are.....

(winners please email me at Amanda@coueswhitetail.com with your forum name, real name and mailing address so I can get your prizes to you).

Best Coues:

There were 255 votes in this category. GotCoues won with this photo of the big palmated buck. He got 76 votes (29.92% of the vote). GotCoues wins a Covert HR8.0 Trail Camera. here is the photo:

post-1-1285871460.jpg

Best Non-Coues photo:

There were 186 votes in the category. Jigger won with the photo fo the fighting bears. He got 52 votes (27.96%). Jigger wins a "Badlands Reactor" pack. donated by sponsor Payson Outfitters!

here is the photo:

post-1-1285871561.jpg

Funniest Trail Cam Photo:

There were 209 votes in this category. Bowhunter4life won with the photo of the cow elk sticking it's tongue out. He got 91 votes (43.54%). Bowhunter4life wins a Havalon Knife. here is the photo:

post-1-1285871649.jpg

Congrats. The elk with his tounge out is just plain funny...I don't care who you are :lol:

No fair I did not win. LOL :lol: :lol:

Congrats you guys those are some great pics. ;)

While the cow elk is funny, Pine Donkey's son got a picture that would win the funniest picture hands down if he would have gotten it in August. I am trying to get him to put it up now. It is hillarious!!

where you at Pine Donkey. Get the photo up!!

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks to all that voted and most importantly to those that stepped up and contributed to the prizes.

Thank you for putting the contest together Amanda and thanks to all who voted. I'll be putting the new cam to good use. Congrats to the other winners