Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Unit 34A

I hunt unit 34A and want to see all of you cam pics and kill pics from 34A but i will also use your posts to go against the Rosemont Copper Mine. So plz post some good stuff.

OK maybe I am just thick or something but, are you really trying to gather material to use in some way to fight against the Rosemonte Mine project or their a joke here that I'm missing?

Lee

I support the Rosemont copper mine. The jobs and tax revenue it will be bring to Pima County outweigh the negatives! I have hunted in that area for years and am not concerned about the mine.

ok then if you support it then dont reply i dont care if you support it i dont like it so im going to fight agains it and haha about the gps coordinate thing

i love 34A and have tons of kill pic from that unit, What a great unit... but I'm also a 3ED generation Miner!!! and without mines i might have never had the opportunity for my grandfather to teach my dad how to hunt and for my dad to teach me how to hunt and one day to teach my kids how to hunt <_< .... And I'm 100% for the mine and have the right to post anything i want! :rolleyes:

I support the Rosemont copper mine. The jobs and tax revenue it will be bring to Pima County outweigh the negatives! I have hunted in that area for years and am not concerned about the mine.

+1

Here's for you, aint no kill pics though. Yep theres deer and mines in there ;)

post-230-1285898651_thumb.jpg