to my hunting partners, you know who you are. i have known all of you a long time and i have messed up big time. you know what i did, and now, i know what i did. i, at the time did not see anything wrong or else i would not have done and said what i did. i recieved the phone call from my dad tongiht telling me that you guys were quite upset with me. i wanted to extend my deepest apoligies. all though i know this will not help anything, i want you to know that i now know i have messed up and at the time i did not even think about it being wrong. i realize what i have shared with these people on here can not be taken back but i would like to say that i am sorry for that i have done. i am thinking of not even coming home to go hunting because i do not deserve to. to my long time partner and friend well call you big M, you know who you are, i feel like if i come home and hunt, it would be on area YOU showed ME and my dad and area I messed up and talked about. i feel like i dont deserve to hunt in the places you showed me now and i also feel like i would be hunting the deer you showed me.

like i said, i know by posting this, it doesnt really do anything but i am truely sorry.

Casey Michael Charter

Casey, If I had a nickle for every time I screwed up, I'd be rich. Whatever it was, don't be to hard on yourself. Your true friends might be mad, but they will help you grow from it. Keep you head up partner.

TJ

True friends learn to love and forget. It will be all right whatever it was you are yur biggest enemy as a good friend has always told me " Let It Go"

Whoa... now Casey back up the chuck wagon...

Took me a few years to learn this secret, and I will share it with you

Life is really pretty easy, It's the lessons we learn that are a Bear! I am a charter member of the Lessin lernin academy so I feel your pain.

Any way, I got out my law book ( the world acording to dorf) and it says right here on page 125674 that most any judge might give you 5 years hard labor for whatever it was that you did. It also Sounds like most folks on the board will suspend that sentence and credit you for lesson learned.

Kudos to ya dude! :D

I think the best way to get to feeling better was to do what you did, get it out in the open, and that took guts and smarts.

Good Luck

It takes quite a man to admit his wrong doings.

I am sure all will be forgiven.....some day. Just think that you owe alot of scout work in the field.

:D

Dang it! I need to pay a little more attention I guess, cuz I missed the super duper hot spot! Some people get a little freaked out about "thier" spots but the truth of the matter is there really isn't any place down there that people don't know about, I understand the obligation one feels to people that have given "thier" secret spot to them but come on, who's spot was it before they claimed it?

Casey, go hunting, enjoy yourself, and if you need another "secret" spot I know the area well, just give me a holler.

Pack horse you are right on with that one. When ever anyone gets to there secret spot in any of the southern units. Look real close under the trees and in the tall grass. You just might see me setting there with my binos out looking at you wondering how you wandered into my hot spot. ;) :D