Hey everyone hope all is well on the homefront and everyone got a chance to go out and do some hunting, me and a few of my family were able to go out all 3 weekends of our season and at the end everyone got some nice kills, here are a couple of nice whitetails we took, the heavy buck grosses 99 7/8" and the wide buck grosses 104 1/8" with an 18 1/2" spread.

pict32221uj.jpg

pict32239qd.jpg

DAN

Dan,

Great bucks :o

I'm heading out tomorrow for my coues hunt and pics like these get me FIRED UP! :blink:

Great bucks Dan and very nice photos. Thanks for posting them.

If you want to email me more details on the hunters and such, I can post them in the San Carlos photogallery.

I have a SC turkey tag starting this weekend. I can't wait! :blink:

Amanda

Dan,

Sweet! Congrats to the hunters!

Thanks for sharing the post.

Really nice bucks! thanks for giving us some tough ones to beat.

Congratulations

Very nice bucks. I've really wanted to hunt the SC, but have never been there and have been afraid to commit to so much money for a hunt I know nothing about. I have heard it is awesome and I have heard it is as tough as general state hunt. Any opinions?

Beautiful bucks Dan, looks like a great time. Congrats can't wait until Nov. 11th, getting fired up.

thanks for all the comments everyone, i've been watching all the bucks coming in for awhile now and man there are some really really nice archery bucks and a lot of good hard horns too, this year was the year for wide bucks for me, i seen about 4 bucks that were all over 19" outside easily, i'd guess the widest guy i seen was probably at least 21" outside, the wide buck i posted had a 18 1/2" inside spread and his outside was just over 20", another one of our friends took a really heavy 3x4 that also had a 18 1/2" inside spread and that buck grossed 103", i'll see if i can get a picture of that buck to post, also heard of a lot of 4x4's killed this year as well on the San Carlos so i think it was a really good season for a lot of people.

Aoo' Dish Neh says it all Ernesto! haha i liked that.

Grim, hunting the San Carlos for the elusive Coues deer is just as exciting as anywhere else in my opinion, we have everything from the desert cacti bucks all the way up to the ponderosa pine bucks and of course everything inbetween, San Carlos is very diverse as far as habitat goes, like i said its got the desert floor creatures up to the deep woodland creatures so choosing the San Carlos could give you a lot of options, but of course there is the cost, i understand completely how a lot of people would like to give it a try but are held back by the cost, it is a lot of money and not everyone can afford it and thats too bad, i wish everyone could have a chance to come here at least once and have an experience hunting some of the big game San Carlos has to offer, if you want more info on the rez or would like to see some pictures of the land or any other questions send me and email or PM.

good luck to all remaining hunters on their seasons, take lots of pictures to share with us all!

DAN