Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Women's Javelina Hunting Camp

If you know of a woman interested in learning how to hunt, she may want to attend the upcoming Women's Javelina Hunting Camp that CouesWhitetail.com is hosting during the HAM hunt. This camp is funded from a grant from AGFD and two great youth organizations are helping out on this camp too (Youth Outdoors Unlimited and Outdoor Experience 4 All).

We will try to provide 1 on 1 guiding for each novice woman hunter that signs up. All food is provided as well. YOU and OE4A are going to cook all the food, so all the ladies have to do is to go hunting!!

Pre-registration is required and space is limited, so get those ladies signed up ASAP!

For more info, visit this page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/womens_javelina_hunt_2011.htm

HI AMANDA

I HAVE A COUPLE A GIRLS WHO ARE INTRESTED IN GOING ONE HAS ALREADY SIGNED UP AND THE OTHER TWO ARE CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO GO. SO IF YOU WOULD SEND ME SOME INFO SO I CAN GET THE SIGNED UP I WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO GUIDE IF NEEDED THANKS CARLOS

I was wondering what other cwt members were going to be down on the Women's ham hunt the weekend of Feb. 11-13? I have a question for Amanda but don't want to bother her while she is hunting deer back in Alabama. If anyone went and helped out last year do you know if quads are allowed on the Buenos Aires Refuge? I can't seem to find any information on that but I guess I could call there and find out. It's not a big deal right this moment but was just wondering. See you there unless they already have all the help they need. :)

TJ

TJ,

I'm pretty sure they are legal. As long as they're licensed and insured like your truck or car. At least that was the case when we got stopped on the refuge a couple of yrs ago by the US Fish and Wildlife. I'll be down there with my wife and possibly my sister....

I was wondering what other cwt members were going to be down on the Women's ham hunt the weekend of Feb. 11-13? I have a question for Amanda but don't want to bother her while she is hunting deer back in Alabama. If anyone went and helped out last year do you know if quads are allowed on the Buenos Aires Refuge? I can't seem to find any information on that but I guess I could call there and find out. It's not a big deal right this moment but was just wondering. See you there unless they already have all the help they need. :)

TJ

According to the hunt reg brochure on their website, atvs are legal but must be licensed for hwy use. here is the link for more info on that and other hunting regs.

http://www.fws.gov/southwest/refuges/arizo...Regulations.pdf

Thanks Amanda, that is just what I needed to know. I will be going down on the morning of the 10th. See ya there. :)

TJ