CouesWhitetail

Please pray for the Webb family

Guest super jumbo

I am sorry to hear of your extreme loss. It is at times like this that your faith and your reasons for having faith in the Lord are tested or explored more in depth. What a lucky kid to have grown up in a faith based christian family. Only God knows the reasons for such a tragedy, but without even knowing you guys i have a feeling that his loss will inspire all of the inviduals in your family to higher levels in their faith. My prayers go out to the huge loss that your familys hearts must feel, and for all of your christian walks. Your sons loss is not the end, but the begining of his eternal walk with the Lord.

having first hand experience with this sorta thing, i really feel for Tray and his family. it's harder on pop because he has to be a man and take care of the rest of his family, while he's dealing with his own feelings. just a rotten deal all the way around. God bless and hang in there. keep a close eye the rest of your bunch, it gets to where it doesn't hurt quite so bad after awhile. i'm truly sorry for your loss and pray you guys get through it ok. Lark.

"He instilled a christ-like spirit of love and compassion in us all and our family is closer today because of him"

Amen! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Very late but never too late for prayer! God be with your family through this time or sorrow. We never will understand the plan that God has for us and some times it is hard for us to understand. I know that Garrett must have touched a lot of people including his family. There will come a time when you can look back and smile with the knowledge that Garrett had an assignment here on earth the he obviously completed to to the glory of God.

My stepson went through two open heart surgeries between age of 16 through 21 and was killed in a single car accident at 23. Unfortunately, as happens with so many young people, he had been drinking with buddies and decided to drive home. His death impacted a lot of people,a couple of his closest friends have never had a drink since that night and it has been 26 years. The memories never go away but smiles with the memories become easier in time. I pray for you and your family that through all this you will soon reach the day where thoughts of Garrett brings smiles instead of tears. Never forget the good times and God Bless!

Can not imagine the pain your family has had and is experiencing. So very sorry! Human logic or reasoning can not explain Gods plan or purpose for this. I lifted you all up in prayer. May our Lord Christ Jesus give you strength and peace through this tragic loss. Bless this family with hope and trust in you Lord. Amen Romans 8:28