CouesWhitetail

Please pray for the Webb family

I am so sorry to have to report this, but Garrett Webb (son of Tray Webb aka FlyingW) was killed in a car accident this week. You all may remember that we had prayed for Garrett when he had to undergo surgery to remove a vertebrae due to cancer. Well, the surgery was a success and he became cancer free, but he was going for one of his last treatments for the cancer when he was hit head-on in an accident.

you can read the post his father made about his sugery back in July.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...mp;#entry210169

Please pray for the Webb family and the soul of Garrett. The family will need incredible strength to endure this.

Garrett turned 19 the 19th of October. He graduated the 20th of May and was diagnosed with cancer the 10th of June.

For any one who would like to attend his service, there will be a veiwing Friday December 10th from 6:00-8:00 at Burnahm's Mortuary in Eagar and the service will be Saturday the 11th at 10:00 am at the First Southern Baptist Church in Springerville.

From FlyingW:

"Im writing you as I am at a loss for words but would like to keep my fellow cwt members updated. I am deeply saddened to

inform you that my son Garrett was tragically killed on his way to treatment in the valley Monday morning ,as a woman crossed the center line and hit him head on. This is especially hard for my family after what he had endured over the past six months.

He recently had a vertebrae removed the first of October that the cancer had affected and was required to wear a half body brace for several weeks. He was very upset that he was going to miss our 27 Whitetail hunt . Scott Adams had offered to help out with the hunt and even offered us a place to stay during the hunt. Garrett was stoked to say the least. We did manage to go out one day (against doctors orders) and hunt together . I could tell Garrett was in extreme pain but he made me promise not to take him home and he stuck it out the entire day.

Garrett was scheduled to have his last Radiation treatment this week and his last Chemo treatment next week.Recent test and scans revealed no signs of cancer and he told me last week how excited he was to have overcome cancer. Apparently this was a sign that his work on this earth was completed and our Lord had bigger plans for him in heaven.Through it all Garrett never complained and didnt know the meaning of the word quit. He instilled a christ-like spirit of love and compassion in us all and our family is closer today because of him."

Garrett Webb with his father and 2009 deer

post-1-1291862253_thumb.jpg

That has got to be the worst feeling in the world to loose a child especially after all they have been through. May god rest his soul. Your family will be in our prayers.

Im reading this and it breaks my heart. I'm really sorry Tray, may the Lord give you and all the people that knew Garret the strength to live through this........dont know what to say, God bless!

This is terrible news and I am sad to read this.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

This is not how I would have wanted my day to start by opening up cwt.com and find this. What terrible news. Peg and I will pray for the loss off Garret. May God be with his family and friends through this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

TJ

I could not bare to open this thread last night.... and did so this morning. My wife and I had eyes welled with tears and cracking voices as I shared this tragity with her. We can not find the words.... but our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Webb family in these darkest days.

The Wullkotte's

Heart breaking! Prayers go out for comfort and strength...