coueswt

Talkin about MONSTER MX Coues

That's a GIANT buck!!! I'm glad Randy was able to finally bring em' home! JIM>

WOW!! What a great buck! And yours as well Jay. That get's me that much more excited for our trip in January.. Can't wait.

Saddest story I've ever heard! The 2nd saddest story is the 130" buck that was taken that same hunt that had less than 2 lines said about it.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! That's funny. Jay's story was in an issue of Western Hunter magazine about a year ago if I remember correctly.

Saddest story I've ever heard! The 2nd saddest story is the 130" buck that was taken that same hunt that had less than 2 lines said about it.

:huh: I don't understand, not one bit..... WR size typical buck arrowed/killed,,, half the arrow was found with the carcass( cause of death) half arrow found at the shot/ hair too,,, didn't run far even under pressure and barely moved the next fews days and then dissapeered (died),,,then it's found and some kid breaks it WTF OMG( before it broke it probly woulda went #1) <_< ,,,but even then is one of the biggest typical coues ever taken or found, #2 after the break ( by an inch).....not going to be in B&C/SCI/P&Y even though it's very apparent that the guy killed it fair and square but just didn't recover it at the time,,,Even as a " pick-up" it won't be officially entered,,,,WHY WHY WHY????????

I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: nothing against anyone....just at a loss for understanding...Congrats to the hunter anyway, WR BUCK!!!

You now own the most Un-recognized Typical Coues Deer in the world... 11 posts/comments thus far :lol: ...seen more congrats on a spike.

I'm sorry but that buck is a legitamately hunter killed World Record mortally wounded by an arrow but just didn't die fast...any more links on this buck out there?? More info/pics?? Sounds like Randy worked his keaster off for him too,,just ran out of time finishing him/finding him.. I Agree Saddest Coues Story I've ever heard/read, big deal if it's in an old magazine...It should be in all the books as number 1 ;) I guess He got the rack and knows he killed it...That's cool too...still sad in a BIG way..congrats again though!

I am not sure sad is the exact right word for the way it went down but maybe unfortunate. Hats off to Randy for his attitude and the way he has handled the situation. He is a true class act and great ambassador for our sport of bowhunting which we all love so much.

Wow! I hadn't see this story yet. Thanks for sharing it Jay and Randy. WOW! That's a phenominal buck, glad Randy got it back. Congratulations Randy for having such amazing patience and taking your buck, sorry you didn't recover it until so long after the hunt. It must have been amazing to be so close to that GIANT!