Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Cats Embarrassed

well what do you expect from the pac10 #7 team against the big12 #3 team?

NB is going to steam roll WA again tomorrow in another joke of a bowl game.

But hey - the kitties got 3 additional weeks of practice in! man, I wonder what they would have looked like if they hadn't gotten in all those extra practices.

nice way to finish the season out with 5 straight losses to send you home and back to the drawing board.

Too bad the scum devils decide not to go to bowl games anymore. They could use the three weeks to perfect their blocking of extra points since that is the play they run the most in games. Well I guess I'm wrong. Kickoff returns are equal in number.

Chuck Cecil

they got b!tch slapped all over the field last night. man they looked bad. some of these bowl matchups are pretty questionable. what about uconn and oklahoma? uconn ain't even ranked, has 4 or 5 losses. oklahoma is gonna kill em. and i hate oklahoma. too bad they didn't let boise play em again. i kinda doubt that stoops will ever let that happen again tho. Lark.

UA should have been playing Baylor. Did you my Illini whip that Baylor BUTT last night?

Yup it got ugly fast last night. The football team is in a real bad way right now. I think if next year turns ugly it will be Stoops last at UofA. I am really surprised how bad Foles looked last night. Three pics and one of them for a TD. OKST is the better team no doubt about that. And that's not really a surprise, 10-2 coming into the game. The cool thing about college sports is after one sport season is over you can fallow a different one. Time to turn my attention to basketball season now. It will take a while to get into basketball mode after fallowing football.

I liked the first three plays of the game.... After that it went down hill.

I also think some of the bowl games are questionable on how they are set up. Kind of like the NCAA basketball tourney... Most of the time it seems as if the number 1 teams are "given" the final four, or atleast the opportunity for them to lose it instead of having to actually win in the tourney.

last 5 games of the season

record:

Wins - 0

Losses - 5

Points against - 180

Points for - 106

Way to go Stoops! Looking forward to next year!

When you don't have a team that you can just brag about because they are so good I guess putting down a better team makes you feel better about your self!! As a Wildcat fan I am happy to help you out in that regard!!

Perhaps next year ASU will play a full schedule of college teams and maybe have an opportunity to play in a bowl game!

Lol. Thats funny. Now your makin fun of the cats beginning schedule? I do belive most all teams have two "warm up games" (Portland State and NAU for ASU, btw) (Alabama pre season #1 started with San Jose St. and Duke)

Yes, U of A got killed in the past two bowl games we were in, yes... Atleast they were IN the game.... You have 0% chance of winning a bowl game sitting on the couch...

LOL! That's gotta sting! Let's talk about how badly the 'Cats did in their bowl games while the devils are watching them on ESPN. Now THAT'S priceless!