Sign in to follow this  
diamondj

Jay's WOW FACTOR buck

Ok maybe it's just me but uhhhhhhh..... THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT BUCK!!!! Come on man post some details! Congrats on a killer deer for sure!! That right side looks to be in the mid 50's for sure! WOW!!! Any chance of posting a few more pics? Ya know, like different angles of the rack, maybe a hero photo with you in it with a lot of background....... ;)

^^^ This.

Ok maybe it's just me but uhhhhhhh..... THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT BUCK!!!! Come on man post some details! Congrats on a killer deer for sure!! That right side looks to be in the mid 50's for sure! WOW!!! Any chance of posting a few more pics? Ya know, like different angles of the rack, maybe a hero photo with you in it with a lot of background....... ;)

^^^ This.

Again^^^^^^! Congratulations on what looks like one heck of a buck!

Jay has a lot more angles of this buck we took alot of pics. but could not load them he needs help. The gross on this buck is awesome. we will let the other pics help reveal the score its higher than whats been posted ! Josiah aka SirRoyal

I tried to load several photos when I posted the story originally. Somehow only the last photo uploaded. Still trying. Thanks for all the nice comments. Stay tuned.

That is a phenominal buck.

Much congratulations and thank you for sharing your hunt with us.

Awesome.

post-1903-1293809225_thumb.jpg
nice buck!

Wellcome to the site. Your avater looks exactly like my 11month old Lexie. How old is your lab?

........not meaning to take away from the post just wanted to wish our new member to the best whitetail site on the web.

TJ

I sent you a pm TJ