ok I got free tickets to the nascar in phoenix on sunday pretty close to the start finish line (GREAT TICKETS!!) I have never been to a nascar race at P.I.R before and really want to go. yet I still have not filled my mulie tag and sunday is the last day to hunt. I am torn between two really cool things that I love. so I am wondering what you all would do?

p.s. I know all the coues folks are gonna say forget about the mulie hunt :o

I would rather go hunting and get completely skunked or maybe even get sprayed by a skunk than watch a bunch of cars drive in 500 circles but that is just me.

I would rather go hunting and get completely skunked or maybe even get sprayed by a skunk than watch a bunch of cars drive in 500 circles but that is just me.

What kind of question was that? :o :D The answer is allways like Brians.

"GO HUNTIN"

Hunt...Hunt...And go huntin some more :o Just about any day of the week you can watch some sorta race on t.v. You can only hunt a couple days out of the year....Go get you a big muley :D

muledeerarea33,

Wrong question for this forum.

Mike

If you are married, go hunting.

If you are single, go to the race (and take your camera) :o

ok I got free tickets to the nascar in phoenix on sunday pretty close to the start finish line (GREAT TICKETS!!) I have never been to a nascar race at P.I.R before and really want to go. yet I still have not filled my mulie tag and sunday is the last day to hunt. I am torn between two really cool things that I love. so I am wondering what you all would do?

p.s. I know all the coues folks are gonna say forget about the mulie hunt :o

As an avid NASCAR fan I can really relate to your plight. However unless your really into racing, ie follow the teams, personalities, technology etc. And unless you have scanners (don't go without or at least rent) I would suggest you go hunting you'll be much happier. Go hunting and watch next weeks race on the one eye'd idiot (TV)

Russ (if i had a tag I'd rather HUNT and I'm a race FAN!!!!)

I have to say I would Hunt.

Last year I drew nothing, and in early November I got the chance to race in a car at PIR.

I went to a Driving Experience and drove a busch series car around the track at races speeds for 30 laps. What a rush! The car had Power out the ying yang!

Nascar is an Awesome experience for sure, but a grandstand race seat is no competition for hunting.

well I gave the tickets away before I even read any of these responses but nice to know we have so many race fans here :angry:  thanks guys

Well done mda33 :)

Post pics of that big mulie you get!

I follow NASCAR very closely. I could probably name most crew chiefs, car owners, make of car, ect. I'm pretty much a nut. With that said I'm not sure it would even be a thought on what to do. I would be hunting with no questions asked. It is that simple.

If you are a NASCAR nut you could always get the XM radio and bring it on your hunt. I listened to the Busch race on the way home today.

Later,

recurveman