Sign in to follow this  
coues hunter

My 2011 Archery Buck

Great story and pics. Now that's a buck to be proud of. How cold did it get that night? You certainly worked for that one. Congratulations! :)

TJ

I'm not exactly sure but at one point my thermometer read 17. It didn't help that I fell into a creek trying to get water :lol: . I didnt go far from the fire for a few hours after that.

Wow great buck. Those are some very very good eye guards!!! A buck to be proud of for sure especially with a bow. Congrats on the start to a new year!!

What an absolute stud... very nice start and finish for your 2011. wow..

70 yards!!?? Isn't that like a 700 yard rifle shot??? ;) :P :P :lol: Congrats on a Great Buck and a Great Hunt! Short or not that is great way to end your 2011 deer hunt. Cheers!

I was wondering who was going to be the first to bring that up :lol:

That is a great buck and some great shooting. It sucks that you have to wait a full year to hunt deer again but that buck and how you got him are both AWESOME. Congrats on a well deserved and hard earned trophy.

I thought you liked to get close!!??

Just kidding.

Aweome job and buck. Nicely done and great shooting.

Congrats,

M

Your dad and I were joking and decide no more bow for you, you only get a knife or a spear, but we both agreed that you will still show up on the front door steps with a 100+in buck............I'll say it again, your a heck of a hunter!

P.S. Can I barrow your jacket :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your dad and I were joking and decide no more bow for you, you only get a knife or a spear, but we both agreed that you will still show up on the front door steps with a 100+in buck............I'll say it again, your a heck of a hunter!

P.S. Can I barrow your jacket :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree nice stalk!! Hellofa Buck!! I wanna borrow your bow though, mines only good to 40yd, ohhh wait i can't see any further through a bow sight anyway so that won't help me....Nice shootin too!! congrats

Congrats on a great buck. Short and VERY sweet hunt. ;)

Congrats on the buck, great job! Which Sitka jacket is that, did it keep you warm based on the temp?

Thanks,

Looks like an '09 Coldfront to me???

Wow Sam Great Job Getting it done fast and slamming a big buck... just awsome buddy !!!!!