coozfever

My Unit 33 Buck

Here are a couple of pics of my unit 33 buck. The pics are not the best ;) I was hot, tired, and rushed around. Oh well, at least I'll have the mount for memories. He is a 4x3 and grossed around 102...

Very nice! Congrats on a great buck!

Great buck! 102" is definitely as shooter in almost anyone's book. Congratulations!

I'd like to see some more pics. Is the left side somewhat palmated?

Congrats,

that is one sweet buck , sure do love that palmation. I have the same unit and hopefully I can fill my tag this weekend.

Bill

Very nice buck! Congradulations!

;)

Thank You ALL for the nice comments! AZ4LIFE he does have some palmation going on, he is pretty wide with good main beams and mass, but a little weak on the tine length, but still a good buck. I will send a couple more pics to Amanda for the gallery..Thanks!

Nice Buck!! good palmation. i like the horns with character. Did you fight the hordes in the Reddington area or were you elsewhere? Your buck's palmation looks similar to the 108" coues my brother took several years ago in the Happy Valley area. We backpacked in a ways and found some really nice bucks- congrats on that one- a real keeper.

trufletch

Truefletch,

Thank you! I got him on the back side of the catalinas, but did hunt through the reddington pass area on sunday trying to fill a buddies tag, Yeah that place was a zoo. We'll be out this weekend to try to get him a buck, he did pass some decent ones up but was holding off for a toad. hopefully we'll have some more pics to post after this weekend....