Sign in to follow this  
desertmafia21

Pops and I got it done!

Last sunday 1/9/11 we started off looking for pigs and good sized bucks. We didnt see any pigs, but we did see a good 100" buck. We decided to pass because of his location and decided to move after the morning hunt. After talking to a couple guys up the road, we decided to head back down closer to where we started. We stop roughly around 2:15 pm to glass off the road. We see a couple small bucks chasing does...Then bam see a pig run through the same field of view that the bucks were in. We decide to make a move on the pigs. We got right into them, It was a good sized herd with about 12-14 with a couple lil ones. My dad shot first at 10 yards and bam one pig down. That flustered the herd..they were all around us. I drew back and let one fly at 10 yards too. Both pigs down. The swhacker did the job perfect. This is the first time both me and pops got one at the same time so it will be a memory forever

post-3176-1295233737_thumb.jpg

Absolutely nothing like hunting and making memories with your Dad on a pig hunt. Congratulations and a great picture. :)

TJ