Sign in to follow this  

I chased a buck almost identical to that one in 24A this past weekend. I'm not very good at guessing scores but I would say high 80's. I'm curious to see what others think about the score. Beautiful buck.

Any chance you were in 24A???

I'm not a digiscoping pro, yet.

129.jpg

Funny thing is that we watched this buck for a long time and his tines were noticeably longer on his right side. This seems to be the case with the buck in your pictures too.

Looks like hes got some good G2's I'll give him 92"

Heck of a buck! It's hard to see his eye guards but from what I can see I come up with 98. Hey hunter1026 how long do you think is G2s and G1s are? I gave him 2 inches for his eye guards but they are very hard to see so I could be way off.

Yep his G1s are bigger then I 1st thought. I think your probably close on score especially because you've actually seen him out in the field. I'm definitely no expert but here's my number I come up with.

Left

G1 2.5

G2 6

G3 3.25

Right

G1 3

G2 7

G3 5

MB 15 15

Total mass 27

width 14

Gross Total 97.75

I don't see him going smaller then 95 and he very well could go as high as 105. Very nice buck whatever the score. Thanks for the pics!

High 90s would be a great guess. If his eye guards were taller he would be just over 100". Great buck and since you are done you can PM me withh the spot and I will take him out for you. LOL ;)

Guest 300ultramag.

great mains.. great width.. he could be one of those that get bigger on the ground... well one more year could do him a bit of good.. good luck

After seeing the other pics close up I see that his tine length is better than I first thought. Great looking buck. And seeing him in person is definitely more telling than just seeing pictures. We watched the buck in my picture for over an hour and we figured somewhere in the 85-90" range. I also got a close up look of this buck from about 35 yards :ph34r: