CouesWhitetail

New Guess the Score contest

Chad's buck grossed 98 7/8. We had tons of close guesses. The top 5 were all within 3/8 of a inch.

Prizes to the top 5 will be either a CW.com tshirt or a free ticket to the ISE show (Feb 24-27). I have four tickets to give away courtesy of Mike (Bowhunter4life). The top 5 should email me with your name and mailing address and prize that you want. Amanda@coueswhitetail.com

here are the winners:

ultra300mag

EBB

tbrooks81

izquik72

Thanks to everyone who played and thanks to CJ for sharing his cool buck!

Nice buck Chad! I can tell you're cherishing the trophy cause its hard to score with your hands all over those horns....lol

I would be the same way, its really cool and unique.

Ryan

Amanda, I tried to PM you but it says that you cannot receive any new messages. I guess I was one of the winners on the latest guess the score contest. Sorry I am kinda slow to respond but mine and my brother markhunts, father passed away on Wednesday and I have not been on the site. I would like a T-shirt Size xl and I will look at them on the site and let you know which one if we have a choice. I just bought one in Salt Lake and want to make sure to get a different one. Thanks for all you do for Coues hunting etc. Bob