El Fuego

San Carlos Success

Nice bucks! Which unit did you get them in.

Very nice critters ;)

It's great to see pics of successful CouesWhitail members and nonmembers alike.

Guest deerspuds

Nice deer. Did any of my tips help you out? I'm the one who got a toad on the rez 5x5 with huge eye guards. Again awesome bucks,congrats. ;)

Nice deer. Did any of my tips help you out? I'm the one who got a toad on the rez 5x5 with huge eye guards. Again awesome bucks,congrats. ;)

deerspuds lets see some pics of that toad, please.

Nice deer. Did any of my tips help you out? I'm the one who got a toad on the rez 5x5 with huge eye guards. Again awesome bucks,congrats. :)

deerspuds lets see some pics of that toad, please.

Opps, sorry I guess you already posted those pics ;)

Very nice bucks congrats. Can't wait to see if my wife ever lets me spend the money for the San Carlos.

Anyway Great bucks.

Well I Finally got the pictures to show.

That is a nice pair of bucks!

Congratulations

Our bucks were taken in Unit B of The San Carlos Reservation. We shot the deer within 2 minutes of one another and they both scored within 1.5" gross of one another. Mine was a little over 96", shot at 358 yards and John's was a little shy of 96", shot at +/-400 yards.

We were not fortunate enough to see any lions; however, we were fortunate enough to have been able to experience a great hunt with one another along with our two close friends, on a land that is unexplainably beautiful. The people of The San Carlos welcomed us and were helpful throught our adventure.

We would like to thank everyone who offered advice, ideas and drections as related to our hunt. We would especially like to thank deerspuds, rabidapache and apache7mm; however, we made our moves based on scouting and an area that we hiked into and could not pass up. Thank you to everyone!

Todd

hey Todd, WOW! hey congradulations to you and your buddy on two very nice bucks! sounds like you all had a good time and everything turned out nicely in the end, good job to the both of you!

DAN

Guest Ernesto C

Hoooolllyyyyy cow Todd!!!! See? the Lord is great my friend.God bless you more and two thumbs way up for you and your friend!

Ernesto C