Sign in to follow this  
Weston

another day

Well, were just waiting for the elk to drop now but keeping them in check and marking the GPS on spots were expecting browns this year, figured I would post some pictures from the day.

Started off by glassin up a sleeping fox feb6upload089.jpg

Then my buddy picked up a carp horn walking through the thick stuff

Then I glassed up this shed heres a pic feb6upload090.jpg

Heres a pic of the matching side through the scope, not sure what happened to his 2nd but I'll take it! feb6upload094.jpg

My last antler of the day barley hanging on to the edge of the cliff feb6upload095.jpg

And todays finds together feb6upload103.jpg

Looks like a good dayn to me. :)

TJ

Nice finds! Gets the blood pumping for the upcoming shed season.

You will have to try glassing its a blast! a good tripod and head makes all the difference I glass up almost all the elk sheds I find but I have ony glassed up a handfull of deer antlers

You will have to try glassing its a blast! a good tripod and head makes all the difference I glass up almost all the elk sheds I find but I have ony glassed up a handfull of deer antlers

NO fair talking about glassing sheds :lol: That has become my new hobby. :rolleyes:

hey weston what scope and camera combination are you using for those digiscoping pictures? They look really good!

those are through a Vortex Nomad spotter (cheap but awesome glass) and a cannon digital elph 12.1 MP point and shoot digital camera without any adapter I simply hold the lenses together and take a couple pictures.

hey weston what scope and camera combination are you using for those digiscoping pictures? They look really good!

those are through a Vortex Nomad spotter (cheap but awesome glass) and a cannon digital elph 12.1 MP point and shoot digital camera without any adapter I simply hold the lenses together and take a couple pictures.

Cool that what I do with the same scope just a different camera. They look a lot better than mine I might have to get a better camera. Are you going out this weekend?