CNE ELK

Winchester 300 Win. Mag.

i have no info about the Winchesters but i love my 300wm its a ruger. i shoot a 180g ab at every thing.

With a good scope and trigger adjustments, its a fantastic rifle, I have one and love it, its got the boss muzzle break on it which helps tremendously. Long range shots have not been an issue with the right goodies put on it

I have a Rem. 700, 300 Win Mag Sendero with a krieger barrel for sale.

what are you asking for you 300? im also looking to buy one!!

Looking to buy Winchester 300 Win. Mag. and wanted to know others opinion. Thanks.

the gun is more important than the caliber.

the barrel is most important. the us army markmanship unit uses a rem 700 300 wm for 1000 yard competition

I shoot a Winchester Model 70 300 win mag I had some trigger work done and a muzzle break, topped with a zeiss 4.5-14x44. Great setup and won't break the bank.

i shot the barrel out on my model 70 .300. had a new schnieder barrel and a brake screwed on it. got a 6.5x20 varixIII with a calibrated turret for it. i have made a lot of really looooooooooong shots with it. stoned and adjusted the trigger myself. use my own handloads. schnieder makes barrels for the marine and army snipers and for david tubb. the .300 win mag is an excellent round in the right rifle. i also don't have a big fat barrel, therefore i have been told i can't shoot long ranges, but for some reason it seems to keep hitting stuff. Lark.