Sign in to follow this  
azpredator@work

Another monster coues on camera

I took the family to Payson to check cameras. This trip was going to be a little special as my 12 year old son would be checking "his" camera for the first time. He painted the moultrie camo, dug the hole for the salt lick, decided where to place the camera (with a little help from dad) and was really anxious to see what he had for pictures. Well, we get to his spot and the camera is gone. The tree is all torn up from the jerk that stole it and my son is really bummed out. Unfortunately, my old lady was with as well and I had to hear an earful from her as well... So off to the next spot where we find my camera placed 100 yards from where we found a big coues shed while elk hunting. This monster buck came in 16 days in January and I got over 100 pics of him. His g3 is weak, but he has everything else a hunter could ask for. Enjoy....

post-4763-0-12610900-1298905976_thumb.jpg

Sorry to here about your camera, especially for your son.

One of these days they'll get caught!

Great buck!!!

That really sucks about the camera... that area gets lots of stolen cams, treestands, blinds, etc... I build boxes for all my cams... I might even have an extra box or two that fits Moultrees... I can look.

Great buck! 16 days? Where were you? I know the genetic... HaHa... I can go find him if you aren't gunna chase him! ;) :P

a cam stolen is common these days and it sucks, ive had 2 stolen that were locked this year. and that is a very nice buck, thanks for sharing

That stinks about the camera. Nothing worse than a thief. You got over 100 hundred pics of the buck and only posted one?! Come on, let's see some more! Good looking buck.

sorry Brian, but that's all I have at the moment. I downloaded them onto my laptop erasing them from the memory card and then sent the laptop in to be fixed. Believe me, I want to see them again too :D

Great buck. The stollen camera really sucks. It's unfortunate, but stolen cameras are more common than bucks like that one. Too bad you did not get up their in January. If you were too busy, I could have helped you out and sat that area for you...I would have sent you some nice pictures of the kill...just send coordinates if you need a hand with him B)