Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

NM Oryx!!!!

Just got an email from NM game and fish! My brother and I drew McGregor range oryx tags next January!!! Anyone ever hunted these critters? There's a lot of info out there about White Sands, has anybody hunted McGregor/Ft. Bliss for oryx (or anything for that matter!) The only bummer is I have an entire year until the hunt :(

Congratulations. I haven't hunted McGregor for oryx, but I have seen some pictures and read about other peoples hunts and they have had a good time and killed some nice oryx.

Congrats on the tag. I have to say though that I am extremely jealous. Just saw that my money was refunded to my bank account and that I didn't draw

And again I DIDN'T draw a tag! My brother got an off range tag so that took away some of the pain of not drawing.

Just got an email from NM game and fish! My brother and I drew McGregor range oryx tags next January!!! Anyone ever hunted these critters? There's a lot of info out there about White Sands, has anybody hunted McGregor/Ft. Bliss for oryx (or anything for that matter!) The only bummer is I have an entire year until the hunt :(

Hunted them several times. McGregor is an awesome hunt. Once in a lifetime right? Talk to me before you go. Just remember your ORANGE vests for every single person in the vehicle. Don't take your wife's truck either. A lot of the roads are not the greatest. Yes, I have been thru there and hunted there...

Good luck and congrats!!!

Hunted them several times. McGregor is an awesome hunt. Once in a lifetime right? Talk to me before you go. Just remember your ORANGE vests for every single person in the vehicle. Don't take your wife's truck either. A lot of the roads are not the greatest. Yes, I have been thru there and hunted there...

Good luck and congrats!!!

PM'd ya!