Sign in to follow this  
Chef

Az Deer Assoc Banquet...

Mark, your table is pretty full, only one space left....I guess you didn't realize my posts above applied to ur table.....so we have three tables of cw.com people, with one space available

Mark, your table is pretty full, only one space left....I guess you didn't realize my posts above applied to ur table.....so we have three tables of cw.com people, with one space available

I'd like to be able to attend as a veteran if possable - i'll donate one of my last available roll of gamebags for the raffle - Gary

Ok, here is what we have so far (if anyone sees an error, let me know).

Chef - 3

Phil Cramer - 2

TJ - 2

Elkster - 2

TAM - 4

Cactus Jack - 1

AZbowhuntr - 1

Linda D - 4

Mark and Kathi - 2

Tony and Ellen - 2

Keven - 1

David Frank - 2

Ilene and Roger - 2

Gary Hanson - 1

Amanda - 1

If I counted correctly, that is 30 people which is 3 full tables. If more of you want to go, let's consider filling a fourth table! The ADA could really use the support. And the more of us that go, the more fun it will be!

My wife is unable to attend the dinner now, so it will just be me. I put the word out to some of my military friends out at Luke AFB and I am just waiting to hear back. I am really looking forward to another great event.

WOW! You guys have 3 tables this year?? Thats great! Sounds like you all will have a great time! Wish I could make it this year but our wedding is the same day. Good luck on the raffles and auctions!!!!!!

I have a buddy "deddoc60" who is new to this site and is on active military duty at Luke, who would like to attend the banquet.

Thanks,

Bill

I have a buddy "deddoc60" who is new to this site and is on active military duty at Luke, who would like to attend the banquet.

Thanks,

Bill

Ok Elkster...I will put three tickets in your name at the door.

Thanks Hector and Amanda. I always enjoy introducing someone new to the site and bringing them to there first conservation dinner. Thanks again to those folks supporting our military and paying for their banquet tickets, it is truly appreciated.

Is there no guest speaker this year? I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Hatch speak during the seminar he put on last year, prior to the dinner.

We have a couple, new to the banquet, is there possibly any more room for 2 more?