Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Covert Trail Camera Sale

Hey All,

Covert will be coming out with a bunch of new models this spring, and so they have discounted the older models, which let's me pass the savings on to you :)

So, if you have been looking at getting a Covert camera, this is a great time.

Covert 2s are now $139.99 (regularly $199.99) and they have stopped making them, so when I sell out of these, that's it.

Covert HRs are now $219.99 (normally this cam is $249.99) and this model is also not going to be in the new lineup. I only have a few of these left, so if you like this camera, you might want to stock up.

All cameras come with FREE shipping.

Buy Covert Trail Cameras

yes, I will be carrying the new models

I don't have a web page up with the info on the new models yet, but here is a document I put together to help with info about the new models compared to the old ones.

Covert Feature list 2011 for customers.doc

you can read more about the new models and see them on the covert website. The covert Extreme is essentially the replacement for the Covert 2 (has more LEDs and higher card capacity and timelapse feature). The Covert Edge is completely new and has a drop down front opening panel for those who find it easier to use. and I will be carrying the special ops camera which allows you to receive pics on your cell phone or email. Prices are shown on their website. They are also bringing back the old "keyhole" style camera in a lower resolution version of the Covert 1. It should be a neat little camera for those that don't need all the bells and whistles.

http://www.dlccovert.com/

I don't have a web page up with the info on the new models yet, but here is a document I put together to help with info about the new models compared to the old ones.

you can read more about the new models and see them on the covert website. The covert Extreme is essentially the replacement for the Covert 2 (has more LEDs and higher card capacity and timelapse feature). The Covert Edge is completely new and has a drop down front opening panel for those who find it easier to use. and I will be carrying the special ops camera which allows you to receive pics on your cell phone or email. Prices are shown on their website. They are also bringing back the old "keyhole" style camera in a lower resolution version of the Covert 1. It should be a neat little camera for those that don't need all the bells and whistles.

two please! see pay pal! Thanks Amanda!

Hello Amanda,

I am really considering purchasing one of the Covert II cameras that are being discontinued. I have been looking at all the reviews on different models and like everything out there, there is always good and bad reviews. What are your experiences with these cameras? How do they hold up in the Arizona heat/temps? How long do the batteries usually last? Any feedback would be great on your or anybody else that you know who uses them on a regular basis. Thanks for your help.

How do the Covert II cameras hold up in the blazing heat of Arizona

I have had great experiences with the covert 2s. I have some that have been out in the sun for about two years and they haven't had a problem. The batteries last several months, and if you use lithiums you can get a year out of them. That's if you have it set to photos. If it is set to video, then it goes through batteries much faster.

Hello Amanda,

I am really considering purchasing one of the Covert II cameras that are being discontinued. I have been looking at all the reviews on different models and like everything out there, there is always good and bad reviews. What are your experiences with these cameras? How do they hold up in the Arizona heat/temps? How long do the batteries usually last? Any feedback would be great on your or anybody else that you know who uses them on a regular basis. Thanks for your help.

How do the Covert II cameras hold up in the blazing heat of Arizona

These cameras are worth every penney. The batteries last forever, great pics, small in size to conceal. Great price on the discontinued models too.

I just ordered mine last night. I am excited because this is my first trail cam. I'm looking forward to working a few areas for the early archery deer season.

How long do you think the current inventory of Covert 2s will last at this price? I need a couple more, but right now just isn't the right time.

Daryl,

Your camera went out in the mail today. Hope you love it!

Coach,

I think I have about 20 left, so they will last a little while...never know for sure. People seem to buy in spurts...mailed out three today and hand delivered another.

As I tell everyone who buys these cameras from me, if for any reason you don't like the camera you can get a full refund if you return it within 60 days of purchase.

Make sure you test your new camera at home first to get to know how to set it up and make sure everything is working fine. All cameras come with a one year warranty against defects.

Just received mine today and I can't wait to set it up in the backyard and do some spying on my 3 little chitlins. Then I can show them on the big screen that dad does have eyes on the back of his head and can see everything. Thanks Amanda for the quick shipment and hopefully the bucks that I hope that are out there will be come to life on video. Thanks again.

Wow Amanda great toy. I just now finally had time to set mine up today. I put it on a tree outside my workshop were I work at and measured out 15' 25' 35' and 45' distances from the camera and unbelievable pics of people doing stuff including myself just being silly to try and set off the camera. Pics turned out crystal clear, I even got a hummingbird and could see his wings in different stages of him flapping. Can't wait to set it up this Sunday to see what critters come to a secluded spring I came across last deer season. I will post some pics hopefully in a couple of weeks of some animals or just whatever should want there pic taken. Thanks again.