Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy

My New 1000 yard F-Class Rifle

Holy crap!!!

That thing is sick! I hate to admit this but I am sooooo jealous.....I think my keyboard may be ruined from all the drool.

Looks like by the picture names it is a 284 Shehane? Please feel free to share some specs.

Thanks for sharing!

308Nut

It is sweet.........a whole year of waiting but its finally here........It is a 284 Shehane I had the reamer made by Dave Kiff at PGT and it is only slightly different from the straight 284..... It has a Bat MB action with integrated 20moa rail and lug .... the barrel is a 1.25"x30" straight tapper Krieger (1 in 9 twist for the heavy hybrids).... It has a jewel 1# trigger and Stiller F-Class stock topped off with a Night Force 8x32 scope........the rests are from SEB the NEO front rest and rear bag....still pinching myself.....can't wait to shoot it.......

Grumpy

i bet i will shoot. that front rest looks like it took as long to build as the rifle. did you get a tight neck or no turn?? what bullet will you be using mainly? what did you shoot before you got the bat/krieger??

I ordered the rest last april and have had it for 5 weeks............it is awesome and well worth the wait.....it is a no turn neck with about .003 clearance (attached a blue print of reammer like mine except my neck is .316)......I'm a new-bee to F-Class and this is my first rifle .......

Grumpy

post-2610-0-60837700-1301168228_thumb.png

I ordered the rest last april and have had it for 5 weeks............it is awesome and well worth the wait.....it is a no turn neck with about .003 clearance (attached a blue print of reammer like mine except my neck is .316)......I'm a new-bee to F-Class and this is my first rifle .......

Grumpy

[/quote i haVE Been shooting f-class for a couple years now with a a rem 700 6.5-284. when you gonna start shooting??

Ron

My Daughter and I will be getting started soon.........we hope .......the Bench rest shooters meet out at Ben Avery every Sat........Thinking we will start there.....

Grumpy

Very nice!

That rest isn't to shabby either. Good luck in competition, looks like it should win a few!