Sign in to follow this  
bowhuntaz1

G&F's computer screwed up

So, my co-worker Matt, told me the G&F called him and left a message for a call back. Turns out, some guy got drawn for a cow tag to which he did not apply for. I guess he called and told them and they looked it up, and sure enough he did not apply for that hunt. I guess he opted for the bonus point instead.

So the G&F looked at the draw for the now available cow tag, and my lucky %&@#%$# co-worker was next in line for that tag. Congrats to Matt, and good luck...

That's cool. So did your buddy have to use his bonus points since he got his tag after the fact?

Not sure. I assume that his points helped him be the next in line. Been 2 years for him.

Because me my brother and father mistakedly drew 6b cow, after I called game anf fish and after they confirmed the mistake, they determined we would have drawn our 1st choice, so they are issuing us archery bull tags. I'm glad those cow tags are gonna be put to good use ;)

Game and fish computers malfuctioned in this year's Elk and lope draw, and because state law would not allow them to re do the draw (time limits on holding money for the draw) therefore all applications went from 1st choice to 5th choice without any kickback after 1st and 2nd choice. FACT!!

Game and fish computers malfuctioned in this year's Elk and lope draw, and because state law would not allow them to re do the draw (time limits on holding money for the draw) therefore all applications went from 1st choice to 5th choice without any kickback after 1st and 2nd choice. FACT!!

Really??????? I don't know anybody that drew a 3rd 4th or 5th choice rut bull tag this year archery or rifle. Usually you hear people going nuts about that?

O.k. you are right I am wrong. Ask AZGFD the next time you go to a meeting, and then look at the state legislature agenda.

O.k. you are right I am wrong. Ask AZGFD the next time you go to a meeting, and then look at the state legislature agenda.

I looked. Can't seem to find it.

Could you post a link or a source for this information.

Or could one of the G&F guys on here comment on this?

Dude not trying to get your pantys in a bind just I havent herd of anybody drawing their 3rd 4th or 5th choice on a premium hunt this year I have herd about it in the past but most of the time I think they fergot what order they put their hunt #s down. I always make copys of my apps just for the fact to show somebody that dosnt beleive me.