Sign in to follow this  
Soar AZ

Hunting Related Tattoos

I'm planning on having some tattoo work done that is archery hunting related wildlife, Antlers, Elk, Deer, etc. I'd like to find someone that has done hunting related tattoo's that has pics of his/her work. I've been wanting to get this tattoo done for a few years now. I thought i'd throw this out to you all to see if anyone has any advice or someone with the specific experience.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

i been thinkin' about gettin' me a cw.com tramp stamp. would i hafta get the little r with the circle around it too, because of the trademark laws? i'm pretty sure amanda said she had a cw.com tattoo somewhere. a javelina or a cooter monday would be cool too. i do know a dude that has a big nontypical muley on his arm. Lark.

try contacting CW.com member samtat2 samtat2@yahoo.com

Lark, I would love to have a CW.com trademark on you....maybe I could get royalties on all your crazy antics...LOL!

i been thinkin' about gettin' me a cw.com tramp stamp. would i hafta get the little r with the circle around it too, because of the trademark laws? i'm pretty sure amanda said she had a cw.com tattoo somewhere. a javelina or a cooter monday would be cool too. i do know a dude that has a big nontypical muley on his arm. Lark.

Please Lark, no pictures and make sure your thong covers it........ :D :lol: :o

thong?

amanda, if you can make anything of my antics, i want half. all they've ever done in the past wast cost money. i saw where folks were sellin' advertising space on theirself with tattoos. how much for a little cw advertisin'? you oughta get one too. heck, we all oughta get one. in fact, that should be the next contest. Lark.

Thanks for the reply and info. I will cheak out Urban Art Tattoo shop, "Uncle Rob" and "samtat2". Thanks again.

thong?

amanda, if you can make anything of my antics, i want half. all they've ever done in the past wast cost money. i saw where folks were sellin' advertising space on theirself with tattoos. how much for a little cw advertisin'? you oughta get one too. heck, we all oughta get one. in fact, that should be the next contest. Lark.

Now that would be a fun contest!

thong?

Now that would be a fun contest!

I agree. Let me check with Peg but then again maybe not. I could just surprise her. :D

TJ

i been thinkin' about gettin' me a cw.com tramp stamp.

I'd hate to be the poor guy who would have to shave the area to clear room for the ink... :blink: