Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

what will he score?

Thanks Amanda!

I can't get my computer to post them. So what do you folks think this buck will score? I will be first and guess around 85-90".

Guest Ernesto C

No you are wrong,it will score 120 but in about 3 more years :lol: .......... B)

Seriously ..............about 80 inches.But personally,with my bow,I would take him and will not worry about the score in about 3 months after the harvest..........cause I'll be so excited that I would think that I was living a dream!

Ernesto C

It is hard to tell if he is a 2X3 or what. If he is a 2X3 I would say around 85. But......if he is a 3X3 I think you are looking at over 90. Not much more but still a darn good buck.

Look at him. He is a mature deer. He has got a big body. Big ole thick neck. Black hair on his brisket. Shoot first - ask questions later. Let the carbon fly but do it the hard way - with a long bow. CB

He is a 3*3 with eyeguards. I have the benefit of zooming in on the pictures so I have studied his rack. He would be a great buck if his G3's were more developed. It is hard to see in the picture but is left main beam does curve around more and the G3 on his left side is and inch or two longer than the right side. He may very well go over 90". I wouldn't hesitate to shoot this buck if I didn't already have a buck that I think will go 107-112" scouted out. This buck I'm refering to is a 4*4 with eyeguards, good spread, long main beams, good mass on the main beams, and an awesome crooked g3 that has got to be 7-8 inches long. I will post pictures of him when I take him in January. I'm taking a whole week off to hunt this bad boy.

Given the fact that he is hard to see in the picture but with what you are saying I would guess him to go 90-94". If he is thin horned though it will take him down to just below 90". Good luck on getting the big one in Jan.

Hey treestandman, how is the rehab coming? sounds like you are back in action. I think we have a mutual friend named chris the quarterback. ;) hope you are doing well, nice buck by the way.

Wow, that's a tuff one. He is a big mature deer but it's hard to tell. I'd say by what I can see, maybe 90"

I've got 3 pictures of the 4pt that I think will go 108" I was going to hold off posting them until I killed him but maybe I'll get a wild hair and post his pics sooner. He is a WHOPPER, thats for sure.

That is a nice buck.... That is also one of the few nighttime coues pics I have seen... In fact I don't remember any other ones...hmmm..

jason