CouesWhitetail

Grongs wife needs our prayers!!

Josh Eppersons wife has viral meningitis and has been bed-ridden for three weeks. Josh says they were just talking one day and she thought her neck or back was going out. She laid down and has been in bed for weeks now. It is really bad, and she was just admitted into the hospital. I don't think Josh has medical insurance and so the trips to the ER and now the hospital will really hurt them financially.

Please pray for Jennifer and Josh and the kids as they go through this.

Prayers sent!

Hopefully Jennifer can make a quick recovery!

Is there any way we can raise some funds to help offset the costs of the medical bills?

I'm in for helping out one of our own. I know times are tough for a lot of people right now.

I understand not everyone can pitch in but I know Josh has been a great contributor to

the site and I welcome everyone to do what they can.

Amanda, i don't know what would be the best way to go about this.(?)

Thoughts and prayers for Jennifer along with the rest of the family. Let's hope she over comes this and prayers for a full recovery.

TJ

Thoughts and Prayers for a speedy and full recovery sent your way.

Hopefully the hospital will lose the bill as well.

Hey Chef,

Good idea on raising some money for Josh. If I remember right, he said the first ER visit and an ambulance transfer to another hospital (which they specifically told them NOT to use an ambulance for a transfer since they didn't have insurance) and all the tests they ran at the hospital totalled like $5,000!! And the doctors didn't come up with any answers during that hospital visit either! So all that money just to find out they don't know what it was at the time. Wow! And today was another ER visit and she was then admitted into the hospital.

I can use CouesWhitetail.com to collect the money for Josh and then just send him a check. You can donate using the DONATE button in the lefthand margin of the main page (Main Page Link) under the menu system. Just make a note that you are donating the money for Josh and then I will keep track of it all. Or of course you can PM Grong and get his address and mail him a check. I am sure he would appreciate any support we can show him. She needs all the prayers she can use right now and if we can also help with finances that's great.

Amanda

great idea chef, this site has over 4000 members if everybody donated 1 dollar that would cover that first bill. i know that wont happen but any amount will help them out. i dont know either of them but i just made a donation . jim

...this site has over 4000 members if everybody donated 1 dollar that would cover that first bill...

Yup, that's what I was thinking too.

Imagine if everyone donated $20! Would make a memorable impression!

We've got the best membership roster in AZ. I know we can help Josh out in a great way.

Donation sent. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Brian

Guest 300ultramag.

im at banner hospital and i know there is also a state fund that can lower visit costs.. if any one has info. on this please share.. i dont go back to work till wed. ill ask then... good luck jennifer!!! stay positive.. and grong.. i pray for your family.. ill see what if i can donate..been outta work since jan. but i believe in the power of numbers so any bit will help.. be safe

beau

Amanda-

Just made a donation but missed the place too specify it was for Josh? Please make sure it goes to the right place...

thx for the donations everyone! I am sure Josh will appreciate it.