CouesWhitetail

Grongs wife needs our prayers!!

Asking for a speedy recovery for Jennifer, our thoughts and prayers are with the Epperson Family.

The Leitner's

My wife and I are praying for Jennifer and the rest of the family and sincerely hope for a fast recovery! If you need help with anything Josh let us know!!! JIM>

Update from Josh....They ran a ton more tests to make sure it wasn't something other than viral meningitis before giving her oral steroids. Jen says the steroids have helped tremendously. Josh hopes to pick her up from the hospital today.

I am sure Josh will come give another update soon....he was having password problems and so couldn't log in to post. I have fixed that.

Josh is very grateful for all the support!

I just got off the phone with Amanda.

Jennifer seems to be out of the worst of it, which is great.

Even better is that Josh and his wife have been receiving a lot of donations from you guys!

Makes me so proud to be a part of this online community for sure.

Many are just giving what they can, every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated.

If you haven't done so, hit the donate button and help out one of our own!

Donate to Josh

(you don't have to have a paypal acct. to donate, you can just look for the "continue" text link under the donation amount by the credit card icons and just donate by credit card)

We'll keep on praying for you Jen.

Great idea everyone, its great to be part of a site with such caring people. Although I dont know Josh, he has brought me many hours of joy with both his pictures and the great stories he shares. My prayers are with you all and I'm glad to hear she is doing a little better.

Rich

I will have a coffee can out during the cwt outing at Marshall Lake. If anyone can afford a donation trowards Josh's wife that will be appreciated.

Spoke with josh tonight....jen got out of the hospital and was doing really well for two days but as of last night all the problems have started again and they will likely have to go back to the hospital....please continue praying for them.

Spoke with josh tonight....jen got out of the hospital and was doing really well for two days but as of last night all the problems have started again and they will likely have to go back to the hospital....please continue praying for them.

Amanda:

Can you p.m. me @ awoguide@ctaz.com with Josh's address?

Thanks,

Don Martin

AWO