Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Outdoor Experience 4 All

I was wondering if anyone planned on attending this banquet? Amanda has had sponsor tables for cwt members in the past for us to sit together. Let's see if we can fill a table ot two. For those who haven't attended or never heard of OE4A, let me assure you, it is one banquet you don't want to miss. OE4A (Outdoor Experience 4 All) is hosting their 3rd annual fundraising banquet and is a non-profit organization dedicated to providng children with an outdoor adventure. I don't know how to attach the website but here it is. www.OE4A.org Not only do they have the best food, and plenty of it, this includes an open bar but this is way more than just food & drink. You will come away from this night with a heart warming experience knowing you have contributed towards helping these great kids.

I ask you please check out their website to what they are all about and to see all the things they have planned for the banquet. :)

TJ

I did not see where it will be held at on the ir website.

Yea, you're right. I didn't see it anywhere either. The last two years it was held at Ashley Manor just south of the Santan Fwy on S Price Rd. If no one beats me to it I will post this years location after I get to work. Got to run. :)

TJ

I did not see where it will be held at on the ir website.

Yea, you're right. I didn't see it anywhere either. The last two years it was held at Ashley Manor just south of the Santan Fwy on S Price Rd. If no one beats me to it I will post this years location after I get to work. Got to run. :)

TJ

Sorry it took so long. I talked with Eddy Corona today and he said his website will be updated with the banquet information. The banquet will be held where it was the last 2 yrs at Ashley Manor in Chandler. The address is 1380 South Price Road, about 1/2 mi south of the Santan Fwy, on the west side of Price. There is a castle sitting next to it. The doors open at 5:30 pm and the dinner will be served at 6:30 pm. Tickets includes dinner, dessert, water, soft drinks, beer and wine. Hope to see some of you there. :)

TJ

Kathi and mark are in ,the roasted pig is the best :P

The banquet is only 2 weeks out, July 21, and I just thought I would post up a few names that I already know will be there. Either send me a pm or just post on here and I will start keeping track and add to the table list of names who will be attending. I will ask Amanda how she wants us to pay so keep checking here for details. This is a really fun banquet you won't want to miss. Come out and enjoy a great evening of fun. Please look up www.OE4A.org and see what they're all about.

Table #1

1. Amanda (aka coueswhitetail)

2. Paul (aka willgo4food)

3. TJ (aka tjhunt2)

4. Peggy (aka pjhunt2)

5. Shelvin (aka bonecollector)

6. Hector (aka Chef)

7. Mark (aka 125coues)

8. Kathi (aka mrs 125coues)

9. Bill (elkster9)

ttt

Looking forward to the fun and fellowship...Will be good to see all again.

Mark and Kathi

Looking forward to the fun and fellowship...Will be good to see all again.

Mark and Kathi

Thank you both for all you and Kathi do.

I'm hoping we can fill at least two tables of cwt members or even three. How great would that be? This banquet is alot of fun so if you've never been to a banquet before this is the one for you. Casual dress and hopefully we all will wear our cwt t-shirts. :)

TJ

Count me in for one ticket

Your on the list Bill. Glad you're going to make it. :)

TJ