Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Flatline Maps 1/2 Price!!

The owners of Flatline Maps (Jimmy and Rynda Hoffman) have graciously donated a lot of their Arizona Hunt Unit Maps to be sold and the proceeds given to members Josh and Jennifer Epperson for their recent medical bills. Jimmy gave me permission to sell these maps for about 1/2 the regular price so that we could sell them all fairly quickly and get the money to Josh and Jen.

So if you have been looking at these maps...now is the time to buy! These are great maps for learning a unit. They are basically a combination of a USFS maps (showing roads and tanks, etc) combined with a topo map and a hunt unit boundary map. They are very well made and will last a long time.

Check them out here:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/maps.htm

I'd be happy to get maps of a few units and support the cause. However, from what I see, those I want are not YET published.

ACE

Amanda, I tried to send you a message about you shipping charges,but I was unable to.

Amanda, I tried to send you a message about you shipping charges,but I was unable to.

It's better to email me than try and send a PM. my email is amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Will they be offering any other units? I'm looking for 4a,5a,3a/c

They are working on other units. I don't know when they will have those particular units done....

I would just check their website periodically or call them directly to find out.

flatlinemaps.com

Does that mean we can't buy at the 1/2 reduced price? I woud like a 22N along with a 22S map.

Does that mean we can't buy at the 1/2 reduced price? I woud like a 22N along with a 22S map.

Yes, that is what it means.....sorry about that, we only had about 40 maps to sell at the reduced price for the fundraiser.