Santana Outdoors

Drawing Results Contest "OVER"

No tags for myself but super pumped for my daughter's first tag! Jr. hunt 28,29, 30a, 30b, 31, and 32! Going to be a great fall.

No sheep for me. BPs purchased for all the rest.

Brian

Unit 10 AA :) First time going that far north...hope i can find a nice mule deer.

Bonus point for sheep

No tags for myself but super pumped for my daughter's first tag! Jr. hunt 28,29, 30a, 30b, 31, and 32! Going to be a great fall.

That's awesome! Should be a lot of fun for the two of you....That's a huge hunt area - going to be tough narrowing it down to an area to focus on. Can't wait to she the happy huntress photos.

Contest is over. The winner of the second part is Kaffer62, congratulations Kaffer62 please email me at sales@santanaoutdoors.com or call 928-978-1999 so we can ship you your knife.

We appreciate everyone who was part of this years contest. We will do one again in the spring. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in the field.

Eric

We appreciate everyone who was part of this years contest. We will do one again in the spring. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in the field.

Eric

Thank you guys for doing this A+.

Congrats to the winners

I sent you a email! Thanks again for having this contest!!