CouesWhitetail

Welcome to Gila Outdoor!

Please help me welcome our newest sponsor Gila Outdoor! Gila Outdoor in Thatcher, AZ is a 20,000 square foot retail store specializing in archery equipment and other outdoor related gear (optics, backpacks, camo, etc). This store used to be owned by Marcy and Ralph Harris, but they recently sold it and the new owners are throwing a BIG party for the grand re-opening. You won't believe what they have done to the store!! And you definitely want to be there on July 23rd for the party!

They will have free pizza and anyone wearing a CouesWhitetail.com hat, tshirt, or sporting a CouesWhitetail.com sticker on their truck will get a FREE TECHNO HUNT at the archery range. The techno hunt is an awesome experience where you get to shoot at real footage of animals such as deer, elk and even Africa animals and the system tracks your arrow shot, fps and score so you can shoot against your friends. You shoot at a big screen with your own bow and arrows with special tips provided by Gila Outdoor.

They have expanded the store to include the space next door and have put in tons of mounts of GIANT animals. It is an amazing collection. Most of antlers are replicas, but they look amazing and you will love looking at them. The 500 inch Spider Bull is there, the world record antelope also, 22 mule deer that score over 220 inches, 5 Coues over 100 right now and hopefully a 136 buck soon. Doyle Moss will be here if they kill on the gov tag in Utah. All kinds of brand representatives will be there. Vortex, Kowa, Hoyt, and a bass master Classic pro will be there.

Gila Outdoor is committed to carrying a larger inventory of gear so that you can find what you need there. You come in and compare bows firsthand and see which one shoots best for you.

Store manager and CouesWhitetail.com member Will Shill be there to help you all with your outdoor gear needs. They carry pretty much all brands of bows and they carry guns as well. As store manager Will said, "The store is committed to helping all hunters in any way we can, we are going to treat every bow and gun sale and setup as if it were our own."

You guys need to see this place!! The grand re-opening will be held July 23rd from 9 am to 7 pm. And as I mentioned before, anyone who shows up wearing a CouesWhitetail.com hat, tshirt, sticker on their truck, or anyone purchasing any items from CouesWhitetail.com at Gila Outdoor that day will win a FREE techno hunt. So, I will be there and if you can make it, come on by and say Hello. Bring your bow so you can shoot the techno hunt...you will love it!

Gila Outdoor

3660 W Main Street

Thatcher, AZ 85552

Amanda

The store is looking good, a lot more inventory than before. The techno hunt is really cool too.

I will be there on Saturday. I have seen alot of these mounts before they went to the store and they are worth the drive all by themselves. I heard there will be pizza on Saturday too.

This is exciting!

Awesome. I'm from Thatcher and have spent many days in that building working and growing up (old Val's store). My wife and I stopped in back on the 4th of July while we were in town and it looked like they were getting everything situated into the new space. The mounts are awesome. Great store in a great town.

I will be their Saturday the techno hunt is alot of fun. Will set up my axe 6 for me he seems like a good bow technician and his prices are fair

I will definitely be there on the 23rd and will bring the family. the techno hunt and indoor range are great and tons of fun. the new owners, managers/techs are just flat out "good people". they did great work on tuning my bow. Look forward to meeting more outdoorsman in the gila valley..and those traveling from out of town.

when i was a kid the sparks furniture store was on the corner, before val changed the name. and next to it, in what would be same area the new building takes up, was a little grocery store a guy named Moody owned. i think he owned it and i think his name was Moody. it was a long time ago. he had a really big mounted bull elk head and giant nontypical coues in there and some other stuff too. at one time he got in a tussle with a bear and if you asked him he'd pull his pants down and show you the scars on his butt cheek. can't remember if it bit or swatted him, or both. neat old guy and man he liked to talk about huntin'. good luck with the new store. the gila valley needs a good outdoors store. Lark.

store is looking great i go there quite often bought my new bow there. Will and his staff are very friendly and very reasonable on prices their not out to drain your wallet. Techno hunt is alot of fun! Very awesome store if you cant find what you are looking for they will order it for you! Congrats Gila Outdoor!!!

I stopped by the store the other day to chat with Will and WOW, they have made some serious progress with that store. Everyday they are getting new product in and it's improving constantly.

They have most anything you can think of related to outdoors/hunting. Tents, backpacks, hiking boots, bows, guns, targets, salt blocks, trail cams, knives, clothes, and on and on. It's truly impressive what they have there. This store will serve the sportsmen very well!

I needed some new laces for my boots and Will hoooked me up! Thx Will!

post-1-0-75840600-1311281941_thumb.jpg

Check out the store!

post-1-0-88022800-1311281904_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-94655000-1311281909_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-60035300-1311281915_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-98884000-1311281921_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-32217900-1311282162_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-71028400-1311282154_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-84367800-1311282169_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-03804900-1311282178_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-55532000-1311282225_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-03479300-1311282187_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-81959400-1311282195_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-46174400-1311282205_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-05393100-1311282236_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-67064800-1311282417_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-32513100-1311282215_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-61697800-1311282429_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-85134400-1311281928_thumb.jpg

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know, that we have just added another 25 coues bucks in the store for you all to look at. Also Jason Sherwood will be here and he is going to raffle off a very nice champion safe on saturday. More and more hunting stuff is coming in such as a full line of Predator camo and a nice selection of guns and pistols. It will be a fun day on saturday also the South Eastern Sportsman Club will be here and they also will be raffling off a remington rifle for anyone who spends $ 50 or more dollars at the store. Hope to see you all here on the 23rd

• Like 1