Sign in to follow this  
couesobsession

Who Drew The Tag of a Lifetime?

Congratulations on the sheep tag!

Casey and Chris,

I wish you two redheads would just throw down and get it over with.........

After drawing the sheep tag last year I know exactly what you are saying.I checked the computor every day,but it really strikes home when you get the tag in the mail.Congrats to you-you will be on cloud 9 until you drop the hammer on the big boy!!!Congrats again,Cliff

Congratulations on drawing a coveted desert bighorn sheep tag. Get ready for a once in a lifetime experience (for most of us at least). The hardest part of your sheep hunt is over. Let the fun begin! Good luck and most of all have a good time!

If you have any questions by all means fire away!

i'm glad to hear that somebody with a buncha years of applying got a sheep tag. make the most of it ebb. hunt hard and shoot a big one. they give you a month to hunt so you can. i am absolutely sick of hearing about folks with just a few years of applying getting a tag. a friend of my son's has already shot a desert and a rocky and i've been applying since before he was born. the past 4 years i've ran into guys scouting for sheep in the unit i always apply for. i've been applying for longer than all of them combined. i'm thinking bonus points don't really matter when it comes to sheep and pronghorn. the number folks with a lot of points have stacked up to where everyone has a bunch of points. my uncle finally got a pronghorn tag this year. after 50 years of applying. he's an old man on oxygen 24-7. Lark.

Congrats EBB, nice to hear a good sheep tag going to someone who really wants/deserves it. I got lucky and drew a Dec WT tag this year. Congrats to all the guys who drew.

Congrats to the sheep tag holders! I know the excitement you are going through. Enjoy the entire experience and keep us updated!

My 15 year old son, KidBowHunter, drew a desert sheep tag!! We are pumped!! He wants to use his bow, but we'll see.....

PS: He did have a few bonus points, I have been putting him in since he was born!

post-426-0-97624800-1311184069_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-20742700-1311183931_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-22546800-1311183955_thumb.jpg

I'm kinda mixed between being happy for him or pi$$ed that he drew it :lol:

congrats to the young man, I'm sure that he appreciates what he has. Good luck!

If it were my son or grandson I would let him use his bow but have a rifle handy just in case :rolleyes:

EBB Congrats you have a awesome unit with great potential to shoot a 180+ ram scout alot hunt hard and you will shoot a Ram over 180. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Dom

Hey Bowsniper,

Did you guys go to the Kofa quail camp in January? I believe we met and chatted a bit there. Either way Congratulations to KidBowHunter! That is so cool!

I just found out today that a friend since jr high got a sheep tag in 41E. Looks like I get to help this year, which is nice cause I think I still got the fever!