Sign in to follow this  
srfrost45

170 lbs Tom

Hey guys. I have been reading these forums for a while and I finally decided to join. Check out some of the pics of my first Tom I took with Donny Randall and Jim Bedlion in late April of this year. They have a great group of dogs. I went on this hunt with my dad and we had a blast. We got this Tom just east of Williams. I shot it with my Sig P250 40 cal. While tracking the Tom we spooked a Black Bear and I almost soiled my pants because the bear came charging out and ran right in front of us. It happened so fast that I didn't even have time to draw my pistol just in case. Hope you all enjoy the pics!

post-5687-0-60390200-1311917104_thumb.jpg

post-5687-0-52392600-1311917114_thumb.jpg

post-5687-0-03804500-1311917132_thumb.jpg

post-5687-0-28047200-1311917147_thumb.jpg

post-5687-0-76773100-1311917156_thumb.jpg

post-5687-0-33772100-1311917164_thumb.jpg

post-5687-0-65976500-1311917170_thumb.jpg

Hey guys. I have been reading these forums for a while and I finally decided to join. Check out some of the pics of my first Tom I took with Donny Randall and Jim Bedlion in late April of this year. They have a great group of dogs. I went on this hunt with my dad and we had a blast. We got this Tom just east of Williams. I shot it with my Sig P250 40 cal. While tracking the Tom we spooked a Black Bear and I almost soiled my pants because the bear came charging out and ran right in front of us. It happened so fast that I didn't even have time to draw my pistol just in case. Hope you all enjoy the pics!

Did that one still have spots on it and milk dripping off its lips when you shot it?

Hey Az hunt look at the pic before you make some snide remark about another mans acheivement! Nice looking cat and welcome to the site. Gotta love those cats.

You deffinatly picked the right guys to hunt cats with! Dude is a Rock Star of Lion and Bear hunters, and Jim... well he is still The Man after decades at the top of the heap here in AZ... They get it done week in and week out all winter long! Awesome Cat and Congrats! I saw the pics the Day you got him... what a great way to end a hunt! Glad you posted the pics for all to see!

Hey Az hunt look at the pic before you make some snide remark about another mans acheivement! Nice looking cat and welcome to the site. Gotta love those cats.

Hey DB

I was just teasing him. He's my brother-in-law....

It really is a geat cat

Hey DB thanks for looking out for us new guys. I should have known it was my bro-in-law but I didnt know what name he went by in the forum. Thanks again.

They truley are Rock Stars. Not only do they know their stuff and give it their all they are the nicest guys. Do you know Donny personally? That day we walked about 20-25 miles and I was exhausted. Never slept so good in my life. I was riding the high from the kill for at least a month. I am getting a full body mount done by Chris Favour at Mount-N-View in Flagstaff. I cant wait to get it done. I will definately be back to hunt with those guys again.

Hey DB thanks for looking out for us new guys. I should have known it was my bro-in-law but I didnt know what name he went by in the forum. Thanks again.

Well that Low Down Dirty.... :lol: :P Must admit I thought it was a coyote comment, myself! Gladd that got sortted out! ;) :rolleyes: :lol: