Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

Sonora Mexico any one?

Hey Jay good luck to you and Darr in Mexico. When are you guys going to make another video? Why did you quit doing them? Any way good luck again and make sure you share with us the muy grande stories ok?

Ernesto C

Hey Jay good luck to you and Darr in Mexico. When are you guys going to make another video? Why did you quit doing them? Any way good luck again and make sure you share with us the muy grande stories ok?

Ernesto C

Ernesto thanks, not sure about the video its a tough market out there. Who knows.... Good Huntin' to you guys!

Ernesto,

Very interested in a late season hunt. Can you send me the information and prices on the Mexico hunts? e-mail rcdinaz@gmail.com

Thank you!

Pretty good deal on the hunt.

The mule deer deal is tough to beat and has a great potential at a monster buck

How does one find out more about hunts there. who to stay away from who to use etc..? I might be interested in the next couple years.

How does one find out more about hunts there. who to stay away from who to use etc..? I might be interested in the next couple years.

Hi Wade,

Here in the forum we have very good outfitters that sponsor this awesome web site. You should visit their web sites and dont be afraid to ask them any questions.

Also if you look down in this "Mexico forum" in one ocasion I posted some "tips" or advice when traveling to Mexico, see if you can find that thread (sp?). If you have any more specific questions please email me or call me. Thanks and take care. Ernest C 928 341-3057 Ecibri@aol.com

Ernesto,

Very interested in a late season hunt. Can you send me the information and prices on the Mexico hunts? e-mail rcdinaz@gmail.com

Thank you!

I sent you the info. Check your mail. I cant believe no one wants to take advantage of this opportunity. Thanks and take care.

Ernesto,

Thank you!

I sent you the info. Check your mail. I cant believe no one wants to take advantage of this opportunity. Thanks and take care.

Got it! Thanks! I am waiting to here back from a couple of hunting buddies to see who is interested.

Could you send me some info by either PM or email? Thanks

bigantlers@gmail.com

I sent you the info. Did you get it?

Ernesto C

Could you send me some info by either PM or email? Thanks

bigantlers@gmail.com

I sent you the info. Did you get it?

Ernesto C

Yes I did, Thanks. Now I just need to work on the boss lady. :lol: She dont want me going across the border.

How do you guys do this every year?! I'd have trouble scraping together money for one short hunt. I'd love to go, but it's a lot of money....from what I've heard, around $5000. Am I off base, or is this accurate?