cwsqueen

Best bow for a teen

Our daughter has started taking an interest in archery. Which is great, but....figuring out the best bow for her is the big question. Any suggestions??? She has a draw length of 22 1/2 and has pulled back my Passion at 40 lbs. Any thoughts would be great! :unsure:

check out the diamond razor edge. my wife shoots it and she is very accurate with it. it ranges from 30-70 lbs. so there is plenty of room to grow into it. I took her into cabelas and had her shoot it there. that was the first time she ever shot a bow in her life and after spending some time shooting it that day we were walking out of cabelas with a new bow. btw, it comes in pink camo so she may like that too.

Have a Martin Leopard for my wife, 15 lb draw weight adjustment, goes from 21-26" draw length with a module. I bought her a 40 lb bow in target colors a few years ago then found a 50 lb at a good price so picked it up too, thinking she could hunt with it. But she doesnt have any interest in hunting and apparently doesnt like anything that is camouflage, so she just sticks with her 40 lb. Probably gonna sell the 35-50 lb if you are interested, shoot me a pm.

1st. Is this interest for fun or hunting?

I recommend starting with a Genesis bow its fun blue ,green,red, and colorful arrows, she will learn alot about archery, then eventually go to a hunting bow if she wants to! I do not pressure my daughters to hunt thats up to them!

Most people over bow themselves, archery is about having fun, there is always time to get serious :)

Just my 2 cents: Affected by raising 3 daughters now 28, 16, 15, beside boys

Bowtech Hearbreaker, PSE Chaos, Mission Craze will all depend on how much you would like to spend. I'm looking for something for my wife and she also has the short draw. I'm thinking the Heartbreaker is the one I might get for her.

1st. Is this interest for fun or hunting?

I recommend starting with a Genesis bow its fun blue ,green,red, and colorful arrows, she will learn alot about archery, then eventually go to a hunting bow if she wants to! I do not pressure my daughters to hunt thats up to them!

Most people over bow themselves, archery is about having fun, there is always time to get serious :)

Just my 2 cents: Affected by raising 3 daughters now 28, 16, 15, beside boys

Hunting and shooting with her mom and I

+1 On the Bowtech Hearbreaker. My wife just started shooting this year and loves hers. Very smooth and quiet.

Bought my boy the Razor Edge. It is fast, quiet, and is adjustable as all get out.