Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Morning Catch

Brent, I asked in your other post to send more trout pics and that was fast. lol

TJ

Nice looking trout!! Did you keep it or put it back?

This particular creek does not have alot of trout in it this time of year, so 99.99% percent of the time I release all fish. I will keep a couple out of Hebgen lake once in awhile for the grill. But I catch hundreds of fish up here in the summer and would never be able to eat them all.LOL

Very nice. Sounds like you have some great trout fishing up there

This area is the flyfishing capital of the world,one of the main reasons I came up here from AZ. But I will be back to Arizona in October. Montana is a great place in the summer, but cold and brutal in the winter.

Nice! Looking forward to having you back though ;)

Thanks Phil! I will actually be hunting in AZ as a non-resident for the first 6 months. Kinda weird since I hunted AZ for 37 years as a resident.

Nice! Looking forward to having you back though ;)

Thanks Phil! I will actually be hunting in AZ as a non-resident for the first 6 months. Kinda weird since I hunted AZ for 37 years as a resident.

I know what you mean Brent, when I came back from Nevada I went through the same thing, it wears off quickly though.

That does look like fun. Hope you have been preparing yourself for what Unit 27 looks like, it is gonna break your heart.....thanks for sharing and glad to hear you are making your way back down south.

I have been thinking about unit 27, and all it beauty. It will hurt us all in the short term, but I hope it will benefit the animals and forest in the long run?