Big Browns

Long range riffle

I have a friend that is intrested in purchasing a starter long range gun. He would like something in the 30 caliber range, heavy barrel, break and 1-8 twist. Let me know what you might be willing to let go of.

Adam

there is a nice looking 308 for sale on this site ,with the right load it should reach out to 700 to 800yrds B)

You dont need a 1-8T.

Yes... 1-10 twist is plenty. And the heavy barrel is not needed for hunting...one shot one kill. ;) Heavy is for benches and more than 3-5 shots in a row...

Lots of good buys... there is 300WSM just posted that will make a good "starter"... ought to be a 600 yarder anyhow, I'd think.

Just my $.02... ;)

I posted my brothers 243 on here a few months ago under long range 243. I know its not 30 cal.but it will reach out.a long long ways. It has a scope and is ready to rock.

My buddy just brought by his Lazzeroni in .308 Warbird that he asked me to try and sell for him. Let me know if you're interested.

Will do Chef... probably later today when I get some time.

This ad was placed by HUNTAZ:

For sale:

Custom 300 Remington Ultra mag. Post 64 (push feed ) Winchester action with wyatts magazine, bedded in a green McMillan hunter stock, 27” Lilja #5 fluted SS barrel, VAIS muzzle brake with thread protector. Includes double dovetail bases and Leupold 1” rings. Currently shooting 200 gr accubond, BC .588, @ 3150 @ 40 degrees. Very accurate. Loaded ammo/RCBS dies/ brass included in package. $1500.

Optional Leupold VX-3 4.5-14 with M1 turret currently installed on rifle also available if interested additional $350. Total weight with this scope is 9 pounds.

520-982-1341

I know the individual and the rifle and it is a long range shooter. He would also most likely help you with it