Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New CouesWhitetail.com Tshirts!

I am pleased to announce that the new tshirts are available! Thank you to Hector for working with the artist to create this wonderful, unique Coues deer design using bucks that Phil Cramer and Alan Ellsworth shot. I think this is a great looking design and hopefully many of you will love it too! I think Scott Alison of Artizen Organics did a great job finding a soft, lightweight black tshirt, creating the artwork (and being patient through the many revisions we requested) and making it work as a screen print, which was quite a challenge! Thanks to all involved in making this shirt a reality. It's kind of pricey because it's color and on both sides and an extra large print, but I hope you think it's worth it. Right now we only have it in black, but the artist said he could probably convert the design so it would work with other colors.

This is a really soft, comfortable shirt..very lightweight (4.5 oz cotton)..and it's got awesome coues bucks on it...what could be better?? :)

To order shirts, visit:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/tshirts.htm

sample photos:

post-1-0-15865000-1314470651_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-16863100-1314470647_thumb.jpg

Amanda, I should have had you dropped a couple off here at the house last night. We could have worn them to the cardinal game today and shown off to national tv. Peg and I will take a couple but I will have to get back with ya on the sizes. Thanks Hector for your help on the shirt design and a thank you to Phil & Alan for letting their bucks be viewed on the new t-shirts. :)

TJ

Right on! I've loved the design from the first time Hector showed it to me. Awesome to have it done and finalized. Thanks Chef, Amanda, and the artist for making the shirt come to life. I can't wait to get one on and show it off!

A big thanks to Phil and Alan on the use of their bucks.

I think they are very well represented and really bring it on these shirts!

We wanted a cutting edge design that represented trophy coues and the Southwest.

Scott Allison really came through and I greatly appreciate his eagerness

to listen to our never ending demands and detailed quirks.

I hope everyone enjoys these and I think it will be an all time favorite.

I look forward to this design quickly becoming the sites new best seller!

Very comfortable and cool as heck.

I received mine and not only is it a great looking shirt but it's really comfortable.

Thanks Amanda!

I received mine and not only is it a great looking shirt but it's really comfortable.

Thanks Amanda!

got mine, it's real nice but I think I need a 2XL :( so I am ordering another one!

Ok, if you send the other one back, I will send out a 2XL. My address was on the envelope, so just send that one back.

call or email if you need anything else....928-200-0544

got mine, it's real nice but I think I need a 2XL :( so I am ordering another one!

Ok, if you send the other one back, I will send out a 2XL. My address was on the envelope, so just send that one back.

call or email if you need anything else....928-200-0544

Thanks Amanda, I appreciate that but I will give the XL to my son and just order another.