Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Hotels near Arivaca or 36B

I will be hunting by myself in 36B in November. Is there a hotel near by that I could stay at? I don't feel very comfortable camping in that area by my self. Thanks for any info.

Adam

928-595-1554

You could also try down in Rio Rico. You can access 36B from Ruby Rd/I-19.

You may want to call Universal Ranch RV park in Arivaca. I think they have a tent section of the park as well.

Tubac Golf Resort (Tubac)

Amado Territorial (Amado)

Esplendor (Rio Rico) formerly Rio Rico Golf Resort

Universal Rv Resort (Arivaca)

De Anza Trails Rv (Amado)

Tubac Trailer Tether (tubac)

Multiple hotels in Green Valley and Nogales ( you can google those;)

youll find many more people at the Arivaca RV park. tent it there and have a great time!

The Wyndam is just 5 miles north of Arivica road on I-19. Sort of spendy though.

I've tried calling the Arivaca RV park, but the answering machine says " you have reached sweet pea restaurant opening in November. " Anyone know how to get in touch with the park?

Adam

I know some people close to there on universal and jalisco dr. that have a hunters cabin fully refurbished, it has a full kitchen and full bath AC, heat. awesome set up, super clean!!! Really awesome people.

Well that really sucks! If anyone is planning on hunting the late Nov. hunt let me know. Maybe we can camp or hunt togeather.

Adam

928-595-1554

Adam, note that most hotels are quite remote from the main hunting areas and going back and forth will not be very convenient, trust me!

I camp and hunt by myself in that unit. I am the one with "guts and courage" as the BP puts it. However, this year, my son is joining me.

Looks like we have the same hunt. We set camp on Monday after Thanksgiving or, maybe, Sunday. You're welcome to join us.

Let me know,

AHB

Big Brown,

I don't know where you plan to hunt - 36B is a big unit with whitetail spread over most of it - but one place that should be generally safe is near the Border Patrol command center (or whatever it is) between the border and the southern edge of Buenos Aires wildlife refuge. I don't think you'd have any trouble within a quarter mile or so of that facility.

If you plan on hunting the wEst side between arivaca and sasab you could rent a room from the lady who owns the sasabe store. Should be fairly decent rooms at fairly decent Prices.

I think she was charging $25 a nght per person. I have never stayed there but have friends who did many times.